My Home Inventory is an application which allows the user a fully customized, photo and video documented inventory of their home, apartment or business. It allows user to share information in case of a loss, directly with a third party. It works as a tool to help protect and recover assets easily and efficiently.
What can MyHomeInventory.net do for you?
• Customize each and every room by name plus create "rooms" by categories, such as jewelry or electronics.
• Assign descriptions, values, and tag words to items for simple searching
• Add pictures and videos for easy viewing
• Add photos of warranties, appraisals, or simply multiple angle pictures of the same item(s)
• Easily move items from room to room, delete, replace and update items simply from the web or mobile applications
• Have multiple properties under one login for easy viewing of all your assets
• If you suffer a loss, simply open up a window and share only what was lost with your insurance company. They have no access to your entire home or other properties.
• Create a room specifically for photos of any damages (if possible) and share that immediately with your insurance company to show them before and after
• Data is stored in the cloud, not on your devices which can easily get damaged, destroyed or replaced.
• Can be used for estates and estate sales in assisting attorneys and loved ones in managing this process.
• You are always in control of who you allow access to
Minor improvements for login form
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There is no functionality without a $49.99 annual subscription. No mention of that in the description.
Ive been looking for a way to keep track of all the stuff in my house for insurance purposes. A friend told me about this app saying it was really easy to use. He was right. I recommend this app!
Great app for organization
I'm not the most organized but this app helped me to consolidate photographs of everything important in my home for insurance purposes.
This is a great idea
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.