A daily gratitude journal that is simple and completely customizable. Whether you like to journal with the keyboard or in your own handwriting, this app lets you do both!
The benefits of a regular gratitude practice are becoming increasingly clear, as a plethora of recent studies confirm. Science is proving that gratitude practice, including gratitude journaling, is a very efficient and effective way to improve your quality of life.
Better than an old-fashioned journal, this app is carried with you everywhere, on both your iPhone and iPad. Your journal is completely private with no sign ups or logins, your data is stored only on your device (and can be protected with a passcode).
In Five Minutes of Gratitude, you can:
- journal in your own handwriting, using a stylus or Apple Pencil
- journal with a keyboard
- completely customize your daily questions to get the most from each day
- add and customize inspiring daily notes or quotes to the top of each page (this is a great way to keep yourself in tune with your goals each day)
- add a passcode to keep your journal private
-use it on your iPhone and iPad
All you need in order to realize the massive benefits of gratitude journaling is a few minutes in the morning and a few minutes in the evening.
In the morning, you will respond to a few simple questions that will help you to think about what you appreciate and what you hope to accomplish today. Then in the evening, you will take a few minutes to reflect upon and appreciate all the good that happened that day.
The free version is fully functional with the following exceptions:
These features are only available in the premium version (one-time upgrade):
-customize daily questions
-customize 'notes to yourself'
-change background appearance
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Positive vibes all around!
Five Minutes Of Gratitude has two things I really appreciate.
1. It’s easy to use - which for me is key. A lot of apps almost seem like they need a tutorial or a class to get the most out of them. But not this one. It’s simple and self explanatory.
2. Positivity - these days it’s tough to stay positive and be grateful for what you have. This app helps you remember what’s good in your life and keep things in perspective. I do it in the mornings and find that it really brightens my day. At least until someone cuts me off in traffic... see? I need the app.
Definitely 5 stars.
I use this app a lot to help me be more positive. I like the questions and the ability to add your own questions. I also like being able to change the background and add personal quotes and pictures to the top of each page. My only complaints are that it sometimes deletes the last thing I entered, but after entering it again it usually stays. Also changing the background to black makes it harder to read the text, and it doesn’t let you change to color of the text, which limits my background choices. I’d also like to add a suggestion: it would be really cool if we could change the number of items for each question. Right now I’m limited to 3 answers per question, and while that’s easy to answer, I’d like to be able to put more than that if I so choose. Overall, this app is great and I love it!
So Simple you’ll want to use this daily!
This app has a simple clean feel to it. Not to long and easy to do. The few questions truly make you think and reflect in 5 minutes but the impact lasts all day. I did order the in-app purchases. I had a small issue in using them but I emailed the developers and it worked the next day. Great app. Great service. This is a must download!!! :-)
- Steve Mattheis
- 59.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Steve Mattheis 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Add daily questions,etc. $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.