GPCalc is simply a Google Photos & Picasa Web Albums Viewer a pin with optional Touch ID/ Face ID Authentication. It features Offline Caching capabilities for offline access to your Google Photos & Videos. It has built in Slideshow Functionality (with adjustable interval between slides) and works as a Read Only app allowing you to ensure your Google Photos stay safe. It works on iPhone's and iPads as a universal app. You can configure settings of the following features:
Auto Cache Photos,
Use Touch ID or Face ID,
Enable app reset on repetitive clear button tap from the calculator lock screen
To start using the app, you will need to enter a number into the lock screen of the app and use the enter button to continue through setup. You will need to confirm your pin to proceed into the app and it will check to make sure it matches. This pin will be used to access the app in the moment where you do not use biometric authentication. This pin is local to your device and is not associated with your Google Account. Think of it as an extra step to get access to your photo gallery.
Bug fixes and speed optimizations.
- Updated Lock Screen to Remove Calculator per Apples Guidelines.
- New Name and Icon
- Bugs in the bulk downloader with massive photo libraries have been patched.
- Video Loop Feature to loop current video
- Slideshow AutoPlays Videos as well now.
- Album Search Interface improvements.
- Supports even larger libraries now.
- GIFs no longer animate until you click into a photo that is a GIF Animation.
- Opening albums that are cached now prioritize the cache which will is faster to open now. (to update the cache pull to refresh and reopen the changed album or hit the bulk download button at the top right)
- Albums that are cached will update their cache when the order changes for optimized updates of already cached albums.
- Reduced Memory footprint with large albums.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.