Protect your home base in this fast-paced arcade-style game. Take control of a ship and use your factoring skills to break down asteroids.
Unlock upgrades like more health, faster speed, and the time-slowing infinity drive.
Divide to conquer. Dodge, attack or make a calculated risk.
Each level finishes off with a boss fight! You'll need strategy and quick reactions. Frenzied Factoring - divide enemies down to their primes!
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Was really fun until you demand money
When I saw this I said "oh cool" so I downloaded it but before I opened it I checked the reviews 8 of them for 1 star "that can't be true" so I read them they all said about needing to pay for the whole game after the first level so I opened the app to find out because the name said 'all access' so would that mean you have all access to the game? Well that was not the case you just demand money so we can play for what? 5 levels please psh your not going to get anywhere until you change your decisions I'm not paying you money just to play for about five levels just get it right or just don't even try on your life's mistakes you dim wit
This game isn't free at all please read..
After the first level it wants you to pay 3.99, why not just have the whole app cost 3.99 for the whole game if you want money so badly? Don't lie to us and say it's free and then only let us play one level for a few seconds for free and then demand our money. In order for people to want to spend money on a game you have to earn their interest and get them invested not demand money right off the bat, good luck getting anyone to buy this crap with this greedy way of thinking. Don't waste your time or phone data on this.
Good Game, Terrible Idea
When i did the tutorial i thought this was going to be game id keep for a while. But then after the first level it said i had to pay for everything else. SMH😞
- Touch Press Inc
- 149.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Faktr complete game $3.99
- Touch Press Games $4.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.