DocCharge - Be productive again!
Security beyond HIPAA, Practice analytic, Mobile charge capture, HIPAA compliant messaging, and Desktop Portal for billers.
DocCharge is designed by a physician for fellow physicians, residents/fellows, mid-level providers to make them more productive. Practice Administrator and billing companies find the application very time-saving service.
• Save time 30-60 minutes per day. That’s the equivalent value of $52,000
• Avoid errors & eliminate denials: Provides legible and accurate coding and charges and face sheets (value $36,000/year).
• Track missing charges: Track daily charges in a single screen and “Missed Charges” feature allows billers find missing charges easily (value $25,000/year).
• Reduce A/R days: Billers get charges real-time instead of average submission time of 7 days(25% reduction)
PRACTICE ANALYTIC: Real-time revenue data at your fingertips
• Total RVU and charges (Medicare allowable).
• Total patient encounter.
• Most common ICD and CPT codes for easy charge entry
CHARGE CAPTURE: Enter 20 patients in 5-10 minutes
• Hospital rounding list in a single screen for individual physician or the group
• Get new patient in your list by accepting assignment or scanning patient label
• Enter daily charges in 10 minutes or less, using HOT CPT code or favorite feature.
ICD & CPT CODE: ICD and CPT code made easy
• Search and favorite ICD 10 and CPT Codes.
• HOT CPT codes for easy charge entry.
• CPT-ICD Combo to avoid denials of surgery or procedures codes.
CARE COORDINATION: Share & review patient information easy way
• Review and share patient sign-outs in a secured HIPAA compliant manner via app, text, or email.
• To Do or Follow-up List: reminder to yourself or sign-out to a colleague.
• Images: Allows scanning of documents e.g. face-sheet, or reports and sync for later review
COMMUNICATION: HIPAA compliant messaging with staff and biller
• Respond to hospital calls quickly
• New patient info entry is automated, avoid data entry
• Review billing query sent by billing staff
• Dashboard for practice analytics showing all revenue and productivity data
• Charge entry and messaging interface for physicians and staff.
• Biller’s interface for reviewing charges, missing charges and face-sheets.
• Mobile technology using latest standards in user experience, security and encryption.
• Data transported over secure TLS connection using AES-256 symmetric-key encryption algorithm.
• Multi-location, redundant back-ups and disaster recovery plan
• Touch ID enabled.
DocCharge Feature Update November 2020
New Feature : ATHENA INTEGRATION, ADD MEDICAL RECORD NUMBER, iOS 14 update.
We have launched a significant update to our DocCharge technology platform to improve physicians' experience and make you more productive. Following are the details:
1. ATHENA INTEGRATION:App demographics screen now compatible with Athena and include additional patient data to match patients in athena. These boxes include zip code, home phone, mobile phone, email and guarantor email. These boxes will be visible for users from Athena enabled practices only.
2. Add medical record number: User can now enter medical record numbers in demographics screen. ScanML is updated to be able to autoscan this number.
3. Patient summary screen now shows the assigned rendering and supervising provider.
4. App is updated to be compatible with iOS14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a great app for providers. Easily accessible via phone or laptop and data entry is easier and less time consuming. Admissions ,discharges, and hospital follow ups are taken care by assigned personnel’s are quickest using this app. I highly recommend this app for entering charges on site and patients’ outpt. follow ups.
Simplified my life
This app has transformed the way my practice operates by streamlining billing processes. It has allowed me to return to what to what I do best — focus on my patients. It has saved costs for our practice and boosted our revenues. Highly recommend!!
Great charge capture app
Amazing app, saves you time in hospital rounding.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DocCharge LLC
- 115.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © DocCharge LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.