21 Damage is a life counter app for Magic: The Gathering, tailored for EDH (Commander) multiplayer games.
- 6, 4, 3, 2 and Single Player tracking support.
- Simple life counter.
- Commander Damage counters for each player (except on 6-player view).
- Subtract/Add 5 lives at a time.
- Game loss:
- Player "dies" when: Any commander damage reaches 21, life total reaches 0 or infect reaches 10 (only in Single Player view).
- Life drain indicators:
- Life becomes yellow when it reaches 10 or less.
- Life becomes red when it reaches 5 or less.
- Life becomes grey when a player life's total reaches 0.
- Single-Player also includes counters for:
- Floating Mana (One for each WUBGR+Generic)
- Up-to 4 Commander Damage Counters for up-to 5-player tables
FIXED IN 5.2.2:
- Screen stays on!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app of its type I’ve come across. It has all the features you’d need, for both EDH and regular 1v1 Magic. It has a very simplistic look, but I think that’s one of its selling points.
Great life total app
Simple app that works great for keeping track of life totals and commander damage.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.