onTime™ is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The simple act of opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for free commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
onTime is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase onTime Premium without ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store afer purchase.
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- iOS 13 Compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow, inefficient app
I ride the same commuter rail train line every day. This app allows me to identify my “favorite” route, so in theory it should give me the information I need quickly. Instead:
- launch the app. My “favorite” schedule isn’t pre-selected, even though it is the only schedule in my “favorites”
- wait *5 minutes* for it to load a schedule, even though there is no schedule selected. There’s no way to cancel or get out if this state.
- finally, it realizes there is no schedule and lets me select a schedule
- wait two minutes while it loads the same schedule I have looked at every day for the last 6 months. The MBTA only changes these schedules once or twice a year, but the app re-loads it from the server every single time. How about show me my “favorited” schedule right away, then check for updates?
Don’t bother with this app - you can get the same schedule faster from google.
I’m totally disgusted with the service of standing in a stuffed with people Redline car at 5: o’clock rush! Just poor more money on the problem. That sure worked the last time they raised the rates! NOT🤬
This app has two modes: crash or endless data loading.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 207.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Mobileware Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.