Private full screen browser with the following options and features:
- runs full screen
- set 'start page'
- can show or hide the status bar (shows current time, battery level, and wifi signal)
- can set it to delete all cookies when it starts (deleting anything from your last session)
- no visible history or bookmarks, which is useful if you want privacy
- great for kiosk mode
- run portrait or landscape
- enable/disable swipe gestures which simulate browser 'go back' and 'go forward' functionality
- go to a direct URL via the shake gesture (if enabled).
- Zoom in and out of webpages that allow it, via the pinch gesture (if enabled).
- enable/disable long press menu pop-ups on text and links
To change settings, go to you device Settings -> BrowseMAX....once you've made any changes, you will have to re-start BrowseMax if it has been opened. Do so by double-clicking the home screen, and swiping away BrowseMAX. Then re-start it.
This version allows you to open BrowseMAX with an URL Scheme. If you have an app that can open other apps this way, or if you want to open BrowseMAX from Safari, you would use:
You must use the beginning part of the URL in your link (i.e. http:// or https://)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 out of 5
Definitely worth cost. (Shhhh.. should cost more)I have used safari, firefox(popular ones), as well as startpage . This beats the heck out of anything I have tried.
- Gurglurator Entertainment, Inc.
- 890.9 KB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Gurglurator Entertainment Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.