Discover how fun and easy it is to create, high quality videos!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments
with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual user
will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go.
Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green
screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal
by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current
subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be
provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial
period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately
after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Enlight Videoleap is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight
Quickshot, and Enlight Pixaloop.
Crazy about Text Animations? So are we! We've tweaked, improved, and even added new Animations, giving you tons of extra options. Get the full scoop below:
- Customize some Animations per letter, word, or line. Select your preset - if you see 3 dots appear, tap it again!
- 5 new ways for text to come In
- 3 new ways for text to go Out
- 1 new Overall Text Animation
- Last but not least - trim in a snap! Yes, clips will now snap to layers when trimming.
Got more ideas for us? Drop us a line at: email@example.com
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a profession television producer and editor from Detroit Michigan I have worked for both local and nationally syndicated network broadcast now for over 30 years and produced shows for the NFL, BET,ABC,and CBS to name a few. I must say that I’m throughly impressed with the editing engine made simple and right at your fingertips through the Videoleaf app. My wife and I recently went to Jamaica to celebrate my birthday and I decided to capture our entire vacation with my smartphone and some other handy tool #Gimble #Getit that would lend them selves to my creativity and when I got done I had some 700+ pics and videos on my phone so I decided to put videoleaf through some paces. After working all night on my cellphone I still can’t say that this platform has had enough. So I just wanted to share my testimony and experience with you. It’s Awesome amazing simple to use and very user friendly. I’m sure that from the beginner to the pros they will all agree with me. That Videoleap is a must have for any and all who desire to produce broadcast quality productions right from your handheld device while sitting in the airport waiting on a flight or on the couch. Your production will take a serious uptic and I believe Videoleap is the wave of the future. Bravo Brovo Videoleap 5👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 up
If anyone would like to see my Birthday 🎁 video I’m happy to share upon request.
Tbh, when you use this as a free user, you’re really limited, so you can barely do much at all. Not very proficient for video making. However, the full version is honestly worth it! Ever since I paid, I could do all sorts of things! Specifically, add subtitles with more effects I couldn’t do with other subtitle apps I use (other than MojiMov, which doesn’t actually autosave so :p) & add pictures to create videos like croppy animations or color-coded videos! Videoleap DOES get laggy, though, if you add too many layers of stuff (which I wish wasn’t the case...). And all that for just $32 for one year of subscription? I think that’s plenty worth it!
Other than the lagging-due-to-too-many-layers problem, I don’t have any other problem with this app. I mean, it COULD do a bit better with a few new things, like text transitions, but overall I’m pretty content with this app. Just, I do hope the developers somehow find a way to make Videoleap not as laggy with excessive layers eventually, if possible 😖
best video editing app ever
this is the best app on the app store for video editing. i’ve tried a lot of apps, i’ve used imovie for a long time but this one is the best. at first it’s a little bit difficult to use but u get used to it. i have an iphone 7 and i edit a lot of videos, A LOT, because i do music videos and i can’t afford a laptop that costs $1000 and premiere pro, so i use this and a bunch of other apps to get the stuff done. i really love this app, it has helped me a lot but i’m noticing now that if i add too much in just one video (a lot of videos, 40+ min the whole project, effects, glitch, etc) it gets very slowly like iMovie. i know i have the iphone 7 and it’s 3 years old, but developers of the app please if you can fix this or make the app optimized for older devices for people that makes big projects like me would be amazing. thank you for developing this app, again, it has helped me a lot!
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 139.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.