Coffee bean shop is now available for online shopping. We are introducing Australian roasted beans to overseas users, especially for Asian consumers.
We wonder whether there is a convenient tool to record and share coffee experiences in more accurate terms, let people from different regions and languages can contribute seamlessly to the knowledge sharing, and eventually introduce specialty coffee cultures to worldwide in more effective ways.
We are also surprised to know that, although coffee is the most popular beverage around the world, it has lack of a successful mobile app that is able to track coffee details as comprehensive data – to store, retrieve, and link them easily.
Coffee culture is seen as a community made up of several different roles: your perfect cup of coffee is brewed by a barista in a café, and the coffee bean used is roasted by coffee bean roaster from green ( raw ) coffee beans of different varieties and origins.
During your visiting café and drinking coffee, you can enjoy learning the coffee backgrounds by reading and writing those details. More likely is to complete the jigsaw puzzles or your own Minecraft creations, in addition to literary descriptions. Through filling in every piece of the puzzle to this coffee database, it will help you and others to learn more about the coffee stories around you.
We also open door to users as wide as possible to create and extend this platform, instead of limiting to use some predefined vocabularies only. For example, it is possible to add new aroma or flavor attributes to the list of selections, in English (the default) and other local languages per mobile phone setting. People can share the context mutually without language boundaries. And that same standard is also applicable to describe other categories including beans (variety, origin, and processing).
In more specific, Karma Coffee is an app to find and share details of coffee brewing, cafes, baristas and coffee roasters. If your profession belongs to one of the coffee roles, we welcome your posting to introduce yourself in this hyperspace. And for all, you can post, review or simply take a note to the favorite beverages and cafes worldwide through its social functions. By browsing the photos and comments from other users, it helps you plan for your unique coffee journey over that certain city.
The two purposes we wish you can earn by using the app:
1. Determine your most desired coffee selections
2. Provide the details for you brewing your own favorite coffee
The benefits of the app include:
• Discover cafes and coffee bean roasters around you, or any other places.
• Check photos, reviews, opening hours, and other details among your café visits.
• Share your coffee experiences by posting reviews.
• Complete your own coffee puzzle by exploring new coffee brewing, beans, and cafes.
• Through rating different factors of coffee such as aroma, taste, and flavor, find your adorable coffee to emerge.
• Make friends through showing favorite and following.
• Social sign-in with your social media accounts such as Facebook, WeChat, and Google.
• Share café and coffee updates to friends over social networks.
- Update the list and ranking algorithm
- Bug fixes
- Hanson Technology Limited
- 118.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hanson Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.