- Shoot bubbles and match 3 or more bubbles of the same color to make them pop!
- Complete your missions in every stage such as "Pop all the bubbles!", "Reach the target score!" and "Save Chack'n!"!
- Clearing a stage unlocks the next stage. Move forward on your way!
- Skillfully use the helpful items and characters to advance the stages efficiently!
- "EASY MODE" to assist "Guide & Change Up" functions is now available!
- The game includes 270 + αpuzzle stages with a variety of gimmicks!
- You can purchase a MAP to play additional stages from the Stage 271.
How to play:
- Shoot bubbles and match 3 or more bubbles of the same color to make them pop.
- A stage is cleared by completing Goal Target.
- Bonus points are awarded when you remove a bunch of bubbles at once or remove bubbles with a bubble bouncing off a side wall of the game field.
- COMBO occurs when you successfully remove bubbles in a consecutive manner.
- Collect STARS and unlock TREASURE BOX by getting a target score in every stage.
- iOS version 7.1 or newer is required.
Ver.1.0.1 Update Notice
- Other in-game feature improvements
We hope you continue to play BUST-A-MOVE JOURNEY in the future.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How do you save your progress?
I don't have a lot of time for video games so when I play I like to save my progress. This game exists on the Japanese iTunes Store as puzzle bobble and you can save your progress via the ubiquitous LINE app but on this American version of the game that function is lost. I've been playing the game for years and I would hate to see my progress wiped Away by an accidental clearing of my iPhone. They could easily build a Facebook function in the app to save your progress with your Facebook account? There's just got to be a way to save your progress? You really should merge this app with the Japanese version and have one app that does it all for you with all of the features of the game available to every player regardless of country... The internet made the World International so why can't this game have an international mindset. Americans aren't that stupid to accept a less than standard port to a great game.?? You can find me playing the line puzzle Bobble version of this game I will skip this game until it gets a save feature and a commitment from the Publishers to keep the game up. This game was called Bust A Move Islands not too long ago. Your fans have a memory longer than 10 minutes!! please reward the hardcore bustamove fans
A lot of fun, but very grindy
This game will be fun for fans of the bust a move franchise. There are lots of levels to keep you playing and tons of characters/special items to unlock for use in game. The main problem is earning coins. There seem to be about 30 characters to unlock and in order to unlock a premium character at random you must spend 30,000 coins(which takes quite a bit of time to gain. The problem is that the game unlocks the same few characters. After a few weeks of playing and unlocking characters I must have spent 30k twenty times to unlock characters but I keep getting the same 4 characters. So instead of spending 6000 coins and leveling up a low tier character, the game takes your 30,000 coins and levels up your low tier character. There are 1000 levels you can purchase but I am incredibly bored after 270. Unlocking characters seems to be the only progression to make but it is incredibly grindy and you never know what character you will get because RNG. Played for a month but have no desire to continue and I'm a long time fan of Bust-A-Move. Imo this game stinks because of the RNG factor in character progression.
Edit: I went two weeks without playing this game and only collecting the daily bonuses. I finally got 30,000 coins from this so I decided to unlock another 30,000 character. I got a duplicate character again. I have uninstalled this game.
Fun game but need to pay for more levels
When I pay for a game, even if it’s just a few bucks, I expect to be able to play the game. After 270 levels, you have to pay $1 to get another 90 levels. I would rather have to pay for the coins to buy power ups than have to pay for levels. Or, let me pay with the in game coins to unlock more levels. I love this game but can’t justify paying more money to keep playing. Will continue playing other games that don’t nickel and dime me to death. In game currency is easy to come by, so that’s a good thing if you have the cash to keep buying levels after playing 90.
- TAITO Corporation
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©TAITO CORPORATION 1994, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Map4 $0.99
- Map5 $0.99
- Map6 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.