ShineDay is a simple and very easy-to-use habit tracking app. Just build your habit list, and assign each habit to the days of the week.
Habits scheduled for today will be displayed on the homepage. Just tap a habit to mark it finished and the habit icon will be colored to show that.
Habits will be clearly distributed among different time sections of a day so you can find them easily.
Other Features Include:
* Today Widget. You can directly check-in a habit on the widget without launching the main app.
* Several font types available.
* Support repeating habits.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 3-month Subscription
* 6-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Adapted for iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
The one habit tracker I actually like
Don’t listen to the user complaining about “fake reviews” and the broken English. It’s still understandable even though it’s not perfect and while there are some Chinese characters left untranslated, I just take it as a good opportunity to learn the script and some vocab words lol.
I adore the nice aesthetics and the cute icons and the little “rewards” and quotes you get for completing a task. The option to add a note after checking off a task is a nice feature and something I don’t find with a lot of the other trackers. There’s the flexibility with the timing of habits (option to measure by day of the week or # times per week) and the premium price is just 4.99 for a year so perfect for students. So glad i stumbled across this app!
The best habit tracker!!
Such a lovely app. It has a simple, uncluttered interface, but has functionality in just the right places.
You can write mini journal entries each time you check off a habit, and see your monthly progress with each one.
This app is especially good if you want to establish a daily routine, since you have the option to set a few habits for morning, noon, and night.
I also love how we have our choice in colors and cute icons for each habit :) but i would love to see a wider variety of icons for different activities!
I look forward to using this app all summer and improving my life! thank you!!
The hand written art style is super engaging and cute, and although some of the notes arent translated it’s super easy to figure out how to use. There is a bit of broken english but its more endearing than a hinderance. I would love to see more data chart options showing my streaks over time, although I love the style of the year view as is. I would also like to see the ability to log the same habit multiple times a day! Overall very promising, I’ve tried nearly all the habit trackers on the app store and this is my favorite!
I wish this developers other apps had this ones level of english support, I would download them in a heartbeat! Unfortunatly in their current state I couldn’t figure out how to use them. :(
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Junhang He
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © HanG
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Account $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.