Another Lost Phone is a game about exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.
This game is designed as a narrative investigation where you must piece together elements from the different applications, messages and pictures to progress. Scrolling through the phone’s content, you will find out everything about Laura: her friendships, her professional life and the events that led to her mysterious disappearance and the loss of this phone.
- Combine your findings from the phone’s apps, messages and photo galleries to uncover the mystery surrounding Laura’s disappearance.
- Delve into the professional life, relationships & social habits of a young adult in the digital age. Experience a relatable story and build empathy with the characters, allowing you to explore difficult topics and social issues.
- Act as yourself in a game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction. If you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
Adapted the game to modern iPhone and iPad screens and fixed some minor visual glitches.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really wish this was free
This is a good way to teach something that is so difficult to convey unless you have lived through it. Everyone make and female should be exposed to stories like this. Especially young adults. Knowing what occurs in an abusive relationship before you have spiraled down in to the abyss will help you recognize that it is happening. It is not okay and you can get out.
I suggest everyone okay this.
Love this game but there’s a big
I love this game soooo much, it’s very interesting and I’ve replayed it many times. The first time I played this game was on my IPhone SE, I just recently got an IPhone X and there’s a slight bug in the game. Maybe I should delete the app and re-download it so the bug will be fixed. But anyways when I opened the app it looked like the top of the screen was gray, like the whole app didn’t fit on my screen so there was just a patch of gray at the top, I’m not sure if that was an update or not because it doesn’t totally look out of place. I just ignored and started reading the text messages and the top part of the screen was cut off, so I could only see half of the time. Like it showed what time it was but half of it was cut off. Kind of annoying but still bearable and usable. Love your games btw.
Incredible gameplay and story
I REALLY loved this game, I read through all the SMS and emails there were... awesome effort put into this. The game drew me in so much that I could not stop thinking it for like 1 hour straight after I had ‘taken a break’.
The only downside I could find was the very short story, I finished the game after I believe 2 or 3 hours, and for the cost of the game I believe it is a little short. (I often follow the 1$ per hour rule only on PC rather than my phone).
All in all this was an excellent quality game... congratulations!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Plug In Digital
- 129.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Accidental Queens
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.