Another Lost Phone is a game about exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.
This game is designed as a narrative investigation where you must piece together elements from the different applications, messages and pictures to progress. Scrolling through the phone’s content, you will find out everything about Laura: her friendships, her professional life and the events that led to her mysterious disappearance and the loss of this phone.
- Combine your findings from the phone’s apps, messages and photo galleries to uncover the mystery surrounding Laura’s disappearance.
- Delve into the professional life, relationships & social habits of a young adult in the digital age. Experience a relatable story and build empathy with the characters, allowing you to explore difficult topics and social issues.
- Act as yourself in a game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction. If you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really wish this was free
This is a good way to teach something that is so difficult to convey unless you have lived through it. Everyone make and female should be exposed to stories like this. Especially young adults. Knowing what occurs in an abusive relationship before you have spiraled down in to the abyss will help you recognize that it is happening. It is not okay and you can get out.
I suggest everyone okay this.
Incredible gameplay and story
I REALLY loved this game, I read through all the SMS and emails there were... awesome effort put into this. The game drew me in so much that I could not stop thinking it for like 1 hour straight after I had ‘taken a break’.
The only downside I could find was the very short story, I finished the game after I believe 2 or 3 hours, and for the cost of the game I believe it is a little short. (I often follow the 1$ per hour rule only on PC rather than my phone).
All in all this was an excellent quality game... congratulations!!
Better than I expected (?)
I actually thought I’d get bored with all the text reading, but I wasn’t (you find out so many little pieces of it that you just keep reading). The game is pretty short, yes. But, the real point of this game relies on its psychological aspects (which was pretty clear at the end, specially the credits). Overall great story, entertaining and immersing. I’d recommend.
- Plug In Digital
- 215.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Accidental Queens
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.