Our lives largely consist of the same actions repeated again and again. "While" is a to-do scheduling app which focuses on these repeated tasks. Any completed task will reappear as an incomplete task after a set period of time.
- "Go to the laundromat" every two days
- "Cooking" every three days
- "Study Japanese" every four days
- "Go to the gym" every five days
- "Vacuum your room" every six days
- "take out the garbage" every week
- "Cut your nails" every two weeks
- "Clean the bathroom" every three weeks
- "Purchase favorite magazines" every month
- "Clean the washing tub" every 2 months
- "Go to the barber" every 3 months
Input all of your habitual tasks.
There is no need to think about what you need to do today.
Simply follow the guidance provided by "While" and everything will go smoothly.
- no ads
- quiet notifications by badge
- 7 color themes for patron users
Some fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This is almost perfect in its minimalism, almost exactly what I need. But unfortunately, it’s also nearly useless to me without iCloud synchronization between devices. (Oh, and as a personal note from one iOS developer to another: There is absolutely no good reason to force “portrait only” for this app on iPad. This UI would work perfectly well in landscape without any changes, you only have to allow it. Pretty please? 😀)
- HAYATO KUNO
- 45.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Hayato Kuno.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium user $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.