Sunrise Today. It can display;
- Sunrise - Sunset times
- Golden Hours times (Magical hours)
- Civil Twilight times (Dawn to Dusk)
- Nautical times (First Light)
- Astronomical times (Full Darkness)
The times displayed are based on your mobile device time settings; i.e. if your device is set to GMT, all times displayed will be in GMT.
- Maintains a list of ‘Favourite’ places.
- Displays ‘Day time’, ’Night time’ status for each place.
- Places can be entered by a long press on the map.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates can be entered manually.
- A search for a location can be performed using the map.
- A full year of times is displayed for each place.
- List can be changed to show ‘Last year’ and ’Next year’.
- A ’Today’ button that always returns this list to the current day.
- A selected date remains ‘in focus’ when changing lists.
Using the map requires an internet connection. Once a place has been added an internet connection is no longer required.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but missing AM/PM option
If you could add the ability to switch from 24 hour to 12 hour time, I would give this app five stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.