HAPO Community Credit Union’s Mobile App makes it easy for you to bank on the go.
Do your banking right from your IPhone/iPad!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence – HAPO Community Credit Union’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your IPhone/iPad.
It’s fast, secure and free. With HAPO Community Credit Union Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Deposit checks
• Transfer money between HAPO Community Credit Union accounts
• Find the nearest HAPO Community Credit Union branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
- Accounts UI changes
- New design for Account cards
- Updated display for Available balance
- Enhanced security when logging with temporary password
- Better guidance for locked out state
- Account details enhanced to show more detail
- Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Please update it for the iPhone X’s screen!
The update for this app is pretty flawless, it’s quick and easy to first set up and after that it has the ability to use your Face ID to log you in which is a plus. The only thing is it needs is to be updated for the iPhone X’s screen. But overall it’s a great app I use it on a daily basis.
Love this app, just it takes a bit of time for it to upload my transactions so the amounts are not always correct, especially when you have made transactions on a visa/ credit card.
Also the amount of transactions we are given per month is not enough I like to slowly give myself little amounts of money out of my “fun” savings and other sub accounts and I always reach my limit. Other than that this app is really helpful to save money and keep tabs on my accounts
A good update
This update coincides with the new online banking system. All in all it looks good. My only request would be to be able to order the accounts on the app like you can do on the website.
As recommended by HAPO, I first logged in via the web and got things there the way I wanted them. Setting up the app was pretty painless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.