Piano by Mediant is a virtual keyboard simulator music app. Play piano classics or compose your own melody. No need to have prior experience. Learn how to play the piano right on the move.
The app is easy to use. Practice chords and learn music notes.
- Full 88 key piano keyboard,
- Music notes,
- Collection of instruments (Piano, Xylophone, Bell, Analogue Synth, Moog, Acoustic guitar, Hang Drum, Sitar)
- Piano record feature.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Monthly/Weekly ($4,19/$0,83) with a 7 days free trial
- Monthly/Weekly ($2,99/$0,56)
- Yearly/Weekly ($12.99/$0,25)
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes y of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
With the Piano you can choose to play the sound from the collection of music instruments: from piano and xylophone to acoustic guitar and hang drum. Play any known melody or create you own composition, record your playing with anytime playback.
- Hey friends! Thanks for using the Piano app!
- New sound engine
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy to Have
The microphone icon allows recording of what is played on the keyboard. Touching again ends recording.
The musical note icon labels the keys with their position on a full piano.
The rightmost of the three small icons calls up a list of recordings made. Touch the entry on the list to play. One may title each recording.
Ads didn’t go away!! Not recommended!!
I just purchased a one-year subscription and even after closing and reopening the app, the ads remain. The subscription page clearly states, “no more ads!” Following the payment, I got a pop-up that stated “Payment was successful.” What did I pay for?? I want a refund!!
I just checked to see if I got full access to “exclusive features” as promised. Nope! NOTHING has changed! I got ripped off.
ADDENDUM: I contacted the developer shortly after writing the above review and requested a solution or a refund. I have not heard back from them after about ten days. It’s frustrating to pay for premium service and get nothing for your money and no response from the developer.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- DashApps OU
- 76.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DashApps OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access To All Features $1.99
- Full Access (1 month) $3.49
- Lifetime Premium Access $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.