Unarchiver packs files into zip and extract files from most formats: Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7z, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, LZMA, XZ
== Main features ==
- It is a document based app, new on iOS 11; works like a charm with new Files app.
- It previews PDF, videos, texts, images and other files.
- It can compress a file, a folder, or a group of files in iOS, select the item(s) in the Files app. Only on iOS 11.
- It can decompress files. Support for most formats: Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7z, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, LZMA, XZ
- Drag and Drop support.
- File thumbnail.
- Support for cloud vendors: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive and much more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't find extracted file
When I extract a zip file it say "extracted at Unarchiver folder" but I can't find it? I like the simplicity so far though, just need to know where the files go.
Doesn't work for password-protected files, developer doesn't answer emails...
There’s a file browser, and I can browse to .tar and .tar.gz files, but it doesn’t offer any way to uncompress them that I can find. Maybe I’m missing something? But there’s no online help, no documentation, no mention of this app on the developer website—so let’s go with “it doesn’t work.”
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.