JN Listen helps you stay current on key topics in clinical medicine – and earn CME on
your time – with engaging podcasts based on peer-reviewed articles published in JAMA.
After listening, you can take a short quiz for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (free trial or
account necessary). You can also track your credits, and save, email, and print
certificates – all right in the app.
RELEVANT TOPICS IN CLINICAL MEDICINE—Topics include diabetes, stroke, dietary
guidelines, depression, Lyme disease, constipation, and more, with new podcasts
added every couple of weeks. You can also set interests, and the app will recommend
new episodes based on what you’ve chosen.
JUMP TO RELATED AUDIO – When you’ve completed the quiz, the ‘Hear Related
Audio’ feature takes you to the podcast segment providing the answer to each incorrect
quiz question. No need to hunt or guess.
HOSTED BY PHYSICIANS – JAMA physician editors are able to dig deeper, adding
multiple viewpoints, from patients, investigators, and other experts who add perspective
MOC CREDITS AUTOMATICALLY SENT – Receive American Board of Internal
Medicine (ABIM) MOC points for the CME quizzes you complete. Credits are
transferred automatically to the ABIM on your behalf unless you choose to opt out.
JN Listen is part of The JAMA Network’s new JN Learning platform, which includes
access to a comprehensive collection of article- and audio-based AMA PRA Category 1
Credit™ CME activities from the JAMA Network family of journals.
JN Listen Monthly Subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Fixed issues with signing into AMA account
Ratings and Reviews
Fast, Clear and Easy to Use
This is one of the nicest apps I’ve used. The interface is clear allowing me to find the content I want quickly. I love the recommended feature and having the flexibility to add or remove areas of interest to focus my CME activities. Very high Audio quality with informative communication of topics across a broad range of medical areas makes using this app a joy. Great work JAMA! Another high quality app. Also, it’s so fast!
This is by far the best option I’ve found to keep up with earning CME! Very convenient and the content is excellent and engaging. Thank you, JAMA! Please keep this coming!
I subscribed and then earned a few CME points while doing laundry and cleaning.
- American Medical Association
- 22.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- JN Listen Monthly Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.