Breacher Story is a playable narrative experience that dives deep into the world of cyber-security, conspiracy theories and social engineering.
Enjoy an immersive choice-driven adventure through intriguing mobile conversations, real-time phone notifications and unprecedented world events. Carefully choose your replies to make your way up the small corporate ladder towards an unforeseen future or sabotage your new career.
Witness critical world events surrounding cyber-threats, ransomeware, online phishing and DDoS attacks as they unfold in real time. Interact with unique characters in a story that’ll keep you entertained and guessing until its dramatic open ended conclusion.
- An immersive way of introducing the narrative through an intuitive interface.
- Utilizing chat mechanics of popular messaging apps.
- Use your social engineering skills to reach your goals.
- Unlock different conversations based on the player’s success or failures.
- Unique and original characters that helps you immerse in the narrative.
- Multiple choices will lead to the dramatic open ended conclusion.
- In game world news ticker.
- Dynamic glossary.
- Realtime notifications.
- Many days of gameplay.
*The Breacher universe can be hindering for some technophobes. This is one of the reasons we included a dynamic glossary that updates based on the words used in game.
iPhone XS resolution support
Ratings and Reviews
Good game... but..
I played the demo until 8% of the story completed, I absolutely loved it! So I bought the full game to support the developers and fully enjoy the experience.. as soon as I opened the game I noticed something wrong.. it could be because the game was created a while back and it’s not compatible but the whole screen is cut off on all sides, like my phone isn’t big enough, although I have an iPhone XS, so it’s a pretty big screen. I hope the developers can help me with this, I will update to 5 stars if so. Edit: developers got back to me in a timely manner and is saying the fix will be here soon. Glad I got in touch with them, the game is definitely worth buying just over the demo alone. Great game, great service, 5 stars.
This Game Series is Legit 💯🔥
“This Game is Awesome and I can’t wait for the Future Updates especially New Games from The Developers 💻🔥🔥💯🔥🔥😎👍📱🌎”.
Size limited on 11 and up
I have the same problem as another user had on their xs with the game boundaries not being at the edge of the screen I will update to five stars when fixed as it is a good game
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We are working on the an interface fix which should soon be available for you device.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ianic Mathieu
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Doubleton
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.