*** THE BEST MAP,ADDONS & TEXTURE FOR MCPE ***
*************** FREE NOW ONLY TODAY *************
********** MORE THEN 1000+ MAPS,ADDONS ********
With this app you can explore an amazing collection of the Best Database of Maps for minecraft pe, Addon for minecraft pe and Texture for your Minecraft Pocket Edition game with this app! This app contains user uploaded custome maps, Addons and Texture for Minecraft pocket Edition with photos and descriptions, there are various types of maps for different categories like fnaf, fnaf world, city, pvp, storymode, master, village, addons,etc
• Daily Free Maps and Addons
• One tap install to add item to Minecraft PE
• you can upload any Map, Addons and Texture in selected category From iCloude Only
• your uploaded file is for all user, every one can download it once buy
• Share your Comments on Map, Addons, Texture
• Like Favorite item
• Provide Rating on Favorite item
• Email Login and Facebook Login (optional)
• category wise Filter items(Maps, Addons or Textures)
• Filter item with tag like: Recently added, Most Popular, Today’s Free
• Images and Description for every items
• Add coin and buy any item
• Subscribe and get free trial for 3 days
About Subscription Policy please visit Bellow link:
- 7 Days Weekly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $5.99 USD;
- Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period.
- Note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
This is an unofficial app for the game, Minecraft. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB or Microsoft. its name, commercial brand and other aspects of the application are registered brands and the property of their respective owners.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool Looking Maps, But...
This app looks like it has many cool maps. Yes to also includes some adventure and horror maps along with mini games. The maps look awesome but my only concern is that I was made to write this review and add five stars to get one free map. You have to purchase (with real money) map unlocks. By rating the app with five stars I get a free unlock. After I use the app I will write an update.
Alright. So the maps, although I have not downloaded them, look very cool and of high quality when reviewed. One thing that bothers me is the fact that you must still purchase map unlocks even when you are forced to watch and add nearly every time you view a map to potentially download it an read it’s information and view the pictures. Other map and ad-in apps only require the viewing of ads to get their money. Despite this the maps do look extremely cool and most likely are worth the money.
I’m rating fours stars because of the price but I will change to five if the maps are as good as I suspect they will be.
*I apologize for the poor grammar and punctuation. I was rushed.
This app is not what I expected at ALL! When I first got the app it said unlimited add-ons and maps so I though that I wouldn’t have to buy a membership. Frankly, I’m only rating this 5 stars to get a free add-on. I don’t even want to rate it 5 stars. I’d rather rate it NO stars. But like I said, I like free items. And another thing, the results of some of these don’t even work! Like the Golf Car add-on, you cant even ride it! I for one say that if you are going to have to pay for everything in an app, don’t make it a free app! If it’s free, don’t make it to where we have to buy everything! Either make it to where it DOESN'T have a click-bait name, and make everything free, or make it to where we must purchase the app, and when we purchase it, there’s unlimited items.
Amazing, but a needs more maps
Okay so I downloaded this quite some time ago but there are some few flaws and issues that have been occurring lately, whenever I press the “Install Now” button it lags and doesn’t work until like 5 minutes later. I’m not sure if it’s my connection or the game, but it happens every single time. The “Maps” section could use more free maps. Also more minigames and so on. This game is still amazing! You should totally get it! It’s free!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jay Limbasiya
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © @2017 online video hub
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Unlimited Maps/Addons $5.99
- 2 Maps/Addons $0.99
- 10 Maps/Addons $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.