Are you ready for the most AUTHENTIC WWE game on your phone? THIS is your chance to take on the fiercest WWE competition – It’s Your Universe!
Embark on your WWE journey:
• Play as your favorite Superstars from EVERY generation
• Real moves, real chants, real voices and real music make this the ultimate game for the WWE Universe
• Authentic storylines put you right in the action
• Explore LIVE content tied to the action on your television
• Time your TAP to deliver your favorite Superstars signature moves with easy, one-touch controls
Build a roster of WWE Superstars:
• Assemble a team of RAW, SmackDown Live, NXT, Legends, and Hall of Fame Superstars!
• Train your Superstars to their full potential
• Compete against other players all over the world in daily events and challenges
• Challenge others users in PvP mode
Team up with friends to dominate opponents together:
• Join a Club or create your own to access exclusive events and win the top prizes
• Ready for the big leagues? Roster Battles pit your roster against users from around the world
• Compete in weekly events and prove that your roster is the best
AND MUCH MORE TO COME!
All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2018 WWE.
All Rights Reserved.
Andre the Giant TM licensed by CMG Brands, LLC
Macho Man Randy Savage TM licensed by CMG Brands, LLC
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
• Improved cheater detection and prevention
• CLUB COMPETITIONS just got better: more game modes now contribute points towards your club’s ranking including PvP, Special Events and Roster Battles!
• Don’t get pinned: more immersive KICKOUT gameplay!
• New SPECIAL EVENTS keep WWE action fresh!
• New DAILY OBJECTIVES and REWARDS!
• New STORIES and SUPERSTARS!
• Performance improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
PvP is a joke
This game is mostly good, only issue I have with it. Is the PvP is so unevenly matched you might as well let your opponent win. You don’t stand a chance when your opponent is 1200, and your highest character is 750. They give you best of 5 matches, and instead of them matching you up against someone with similar stats. Most of the time their team out ranks your team by a 1,000. Sometimes your team out ranks theirs by 1,000. Then you could win the match with your eyes closed. Once you get so far into the game, there isn’t much to do unless you spend real money to buy gold to upgrade your players to a level that is close enough to the AI players. One other thing I have an issue with is some of the wrestlers ranks crack me up. Some of the wrestlers aren’t good, yet their ranks are better than Brock Lesner or undertaker. For instance the singh brothers(not sure of spelling) are ranked higher than my best characters so far. I have a 2 silver star Brock Lesner that is 750, I’m not a high level yet. I’m only 15. But in the one story I had to go against a 900 something singh brother. That’s a joke. I dislike Brock Lesner, but they don’t stand a chance in real life, not even with the match being fixed. Brock would never agree to lose to them jokers
I’ve played them all “literally.”
I have played every wrestling game ever made. Even as far back as Hulkamania on the cover of the original Nintendo. I have a huge collection of wrestling games. Every console game ever made I own, and they are still in mint condition. I am 28 years old at the time of this review, and I have also played every WWE game made for the cell phone. This one in particular is my favorite, because it is very simple. The only thing you have to do is tap, pretty much anybody can do that from a kid to a elderly person! That is what makes this game so easy to pick up and play. I haven’t finished the story mode just yet, and I know it is a new game so I am assuming their will be updates in the continuing months to come. I hope that WWE continues to focus on this game on the App Store instead of the other ones. I will come back after I finish the story mode give you all more information. The game definitely has plenty of potential..
It’s a good game and I enjoy it immensely. However, it feels like you’re forced to spend money on in game purchases to level up. I understand it’s a way to make money but no one likes being FORCED to do it. Another issue I feel is the meter for finishing moves is a bit ridiculous. It’s almost as if you can never get it right no matter how high your characters ratings are because you will be reversed until your life gauge is totally empty. If these things were addressed, I honestly think it’d be perfect. That and having the characters in story mode at insanely high levels, and being forced to use trash characters in the daily events. I stand no chance beating a silver Miz with a bronze R-Trith when I never have enough crap to upgrade him and the random women I’m forced to use. Hence why I feel forced to spend money. If not for these things as I said, it’d be absolutely perfect. It’s fun as a whole but infuriating while competing with both the characters in game AND the issues I mentioned.
- Glu Games Inc
- 276.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018-2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Bundle 5 $4.99
- Case of Gold $1.99
- Stack of Gold $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.