Energy Bill Estimator is an app created to help Ambit Energy consultants quickly and easily estimate the total cost of a residential electricity bill based on price per kilowatt displayed in the current plans.
Our app currently only works for the deregulated markets in Texas. We currently support rate comparisons for Centerpoint, TNMP, Oncor, AEP Central and AEP North delivery areas.
Current Electricity rates used for calculation are hosted in the cloud so the rates can be easily updated and synced to your phone without.
This app is unofficial and not supported by Ambit Energy so please contact us directly with feedback or feature requests. email@example.com.
* Added ability to specify a personal business website. Configuring a personal business website will place a button on the Energy Plan Details screen to open the specified site in your browser
* The Average Price per kWh is now shown in the list of plans for a provider
* Added email address on the feedback form
* New icon/splash screen
* Added version information to the settings screen
* Changed 'kw' verbiage to 'kWh'
* Added new energy plans for TNMP
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App keeps crashing since I updated to iOS 12.1.4
Provider don’t populate
Upgraded to iPhone XR and app won’t work. The provider list isn’t there. App provider site is not valid.
Unable to view commercial rates
I am unable to view commercial rates. Please let me know if this is normal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.