Your destiny awaits, the Age of Mercenaries has begun!
● Distinguish yourself in the World Arena while battling players from around the globe!
● Continue your adventure and flex your chess-like wit with new levels of Evil Castle!
● Customize your collection of heroes even further with all-new Companion units!
● Battle players from around the world in real-time turn-based combat
● Master your tactics with more than 1400 stages and hundreds of unique units
● Complete bounties to unlock rewards and collect and upgrade powerful new heroes
● Construct your ultimate formation to defeat your opponents
● Explore chapters of engaging storyline to reveal a deep fantasy world with every episode
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top of the leaderboards
● Form a Guild to share strategies and build your very own community
● Challenge your Guildmates and friends to private duels
● Collect upgrade materials with ease using auto-deploy and repeat battles
● Learn formations from top players and cheer on your favorites in monthly Tournaments
A network connection is required to play.
NEED SUPPORT? Are you having problems? Contact us in-game by going to Settings > Customer Center.
- Underground Evil Castle 56F - 60F Added
- 1 New Costume Added
- Rookie Rank System Added
- New Achievements Added
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hero collection game with deep strategy and great artwork. There are many interesting things to do everyday, even if you don’t choose to spend money, You will unlock and build up your group of fighters, mostly cute anime girls, and deploy them on a grid to take on different challenges that auto-resolve in turn-based combat. While you don’t directly control their actions, your choice of merc, formation and turn order will decide their success.
There is a very long campaign with a pretty good story (500+ repeatable stages, in normal or hard mode), 3 different PVP arena modes, multiple challenge towers with different rewards for resource farming, co-op missions, rotating “world bosses”, and guild wars. You will not quickly get “stuck” or be easily bored here.
While I think this game is quite generous for free players, you can also spend money to acquire resources faster. If you want to dominate the arena and get the best mercs quickly maxxed out then you will need to spend money of course, however it is still very possible to be competitive by using better strategy and spending only a few bucks here and there.
Great game crawling with latency issues.
The game is great, if I could play it.... it’s soooo laggy that every action you take has a couple seconds delay and it really ruins the entire game. Sometimes the loading circle just keeps spinning endlessly and then I have to close out of it to start again. Don’t even get me started on the “get all” feature in the mail section. It doesn’t work for a lot of things and you have to manually open each letter all the meanwhile waiting for the lag delay between each item you get, it’s not a fun experience. I don’t have ANY of these issues with any other game so I am 100% certain it’s this app.
Lastly, silver 1 in arena is cancer, everyone I fight instantly destroys me. Seems like people who have stopped playing the game still stay active in the arena which makes it impossible to climb.
I got all the bad things out of the way, now the good stuff. This game does a great job of keeping you busy and handing out rewards that actually feel satisfying. They hand you some very good units right off the bat , it’s up to you to figure out what works best for you. It’s a shame that there are so many app issues because I would love to spend money on a game like this but no way am I spending money on an app riddled with bugs. Fix these issues and then I’ll reconsider.
Great challenging game but super free
I’m a game I’m playing on my phone for downtime, there is a couple of requirements for it to be good: simple, fun, and not pay to win. These requirements were met HEAVILY in this game. Now of course you can buy a bunch of gems to use, however the amount of gems you can earn is immense with just playing the game, and not only that but once you do a big “mercenary spawn” you get a small discount for another time. The gameplay itself is smooth and simple, allowing the player to really get into it for simple downtime, and to top that off the story is an actual legendary experience. The amount you can do just in small parts of this game is good for simple downtime, and not only that but it’s n auto battle game, which is fun so I can have one hand on a cup of coffee. If you haven’t already pick up this game, the people working here have already made it clear they CARE about your feedback as the recent patch made iOS players unable to play for almost a day and a half, yet they gave so many items to the players on iOS.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 358 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©NEOWIZ & GAMFS Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 4500+500 Diamonds $89.99
- First Lifetime Package I $4.99
- Limited Time Diamond 4500 $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.