The Empire has fallen, and the Age of Great Mercenaries Now Begins!
Create Your Ultimate Team And Strike Down Your Enemies!
CAPTIVATING AND STUNNING ARTWORK
- Experience the high-quality anime illustrations you have never seen before.
- Meet Brown Dust's charming Mercenaries now.
ASSEMBLE LEGENDARY MERCENARIES
- Over 300 Mercenaries and a Variety of Skills.
- Discover the Unique Mercenaries, 6 Devils and Dominus Octo.
- All Mercenaries can reach max level and the highest rank.
- Lead your team with the formation, attack order and the types of Mercenaries.
- Experience Thrilling Battle- Hundreds of strategies
- Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
FIGHT IN REAL-TIME WITH FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
- Defeat epic world bosses together with other players!
- Battle for victory! Thrilling real-time PVP battle!
- Crush your enemy! Fight against each other for your Guild.
TONS OF CONTENTS
- [Story] Experience a deep and exciting adventure storyline and episode.
- [Campaign] More than 1200 stages! Dive into the world of fantasy!
- [Rune Temple] Collect five different runes to upgrade Mercenaries’ abilities.
- [Crystal cave] Gather awakening materials for your brave Mercenaries.
- [Evil Castle] Master your strategy! Get ancient coins and various rewards.
Master your tactics!
An easy-to-follow guide and friendly interface! Forget other boring RPG games!
Enjoy the real challenge in chapters and be the hero now!
Discover why the Kingdom has fallen and find your own destiny and strategy.
- New Mercenaries and Companions added.
- Rewards improved and reworked.
- Convenient features added.
- Story added.
- Widescreen resolution UI supported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hero collection game with deep strategy and great artwork. There are many interesting things to do everyday, even if you don’t choose to spend money, You will unlock and build up your group of fighters, mostly cute anime girls, and deploy them on a grid to take on different challenges that auto-resolve in turn-based combat. While you don’t directly control their actions, your choice of merc, formation and turn order will decide their success.
There is a very long campaign with a pretty good story (500+ repeatable stages, in normal or hard mode), 3 different PVP arena modes, multiple challenge towers with different rewards for resource farming, co-op missions, rotating “world bosses”, and guild wars. You will not quickly get “stuck” or be easily bored here.
While I think this game is quite generous for free players, you can also spend money to acquire resources faster. If you want to dominate the arena and get the best mercs quickly maxxed out then you will need to spend money of course, however it is still very possible to be competitive by using better strategy and spending only a few bucks here and there.
Great challenging game but super free
I’m a game I’m playing on my phone for downtime, there is a couple of requirements for it to be good: simple, fun, and not pay to win. These requirements were met HEAVILY in this game. Now of course you can buy a bunch of gems to use, however the amount of gems you can earn is immense with just playing the game, and not only that but once you do a big “mercenary spawn” you get a small discount for another time. The gameplay itself is smooth and simple, allowing the player to really get into it for simple downtime, and to top that off the story is an actual legendary experience. The amount you can do just in small parts of this game is good for simple downtime, and not only that but it’s n auto battle game, which is fun so I can have one hand on a cup of coffee. If you haven’t already pick up this game, the people working here have already made it clear they CARE about your feedback as the recent patch made iOS players unable to play for almost a day and a half, yet they gave so many items to the players on iOS.
Great Design and Gameplay Marred By Greedy and Uncaring Devs
If you’re a fan of strategy games, games with decent (perhaps even good) stories, and games where the gameplay isn’t actually brain-dead like most mobile games are, you’ll love this game at first. Maybe for a long time after even. But over time you’ll begin to get frustrated. You’ll peel back the curtain and see just how many imbalanced units there are in the game, how many op characters dominate the pvp arena, and how the campaign missions soon boil down to you needing one or other exact units to beat. Maybe sometimes, with just the right units and putting much thought into your formation, you can get around all this, but then you see that it never ends. More OP units come out, and the old Op ones left untouched. Soon, you wonder: is this even all worth it? And as someone who doesn’t have much time or money to waste, the answer to that question for me is no. Who knows, perhaps you can look past it all and have fun, and good for you if you can. But unless major balance changes happen, where one unit isn’t enough to wipe out entire teams, this will be the end of the line for me. A shame, since I think the ideas here are so novel and fun. But good ideas lose their luster when clouded by greed.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this is Brown Dust team.
Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with us. Our team is always open to game improvements so your thoughts are greatly appreciated. While some units may be quite strong indeed, it is possible to build a formation with less powerful mercenaries. Often it turns out even more effective and less time consuming to upgrade your existing mercenaries, equip them with Runes/Soul Gear rather than playing with one or few strong characters.
Also please keep track of the current Events in the game. There are usually strong characters you can obtain by completing certain mission. We hope to see you back in the game and wish you best of luck with future victories! Thank you.
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 223.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©NEOWIZ & GAMFS Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 75 Diamonds $2.99
- 120 Diamonds $4.99
- 240 Diamonds $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.