Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Paprika is available on multiple platforms so you can access it on all of your devices. Please note that each version is sold separately.
Fixed a potential blank screen (or crash) that could occur while adding recipes to the meal planner.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App I’ve ever owned
It is rich with features and fits so comfortably into every day life. It is thoughtfully designed. I constantly add recipes. With over 2000, it’s impt to categorize. I include family names as categories so that when I can easily meal plan for birthdays or visits. With that in mind, I can input the recipes when I narrow them down onto the calendar. From there, I can create an easy shopping list to use in the grocery store, marking them off as they go into the cart. When cooking, I frequently scale it for church gatherings. How easy to use, just have to be aware that if numbers are spelled out which some sources do, then they don’t scale. It can throw your ingredients but that’s not the apps fault. BTW, church is a category example so when needed, I don’t start from scratch to plan. Just go to that category and pick. Big time saver. As I work thru the recipe, I can mark off the ingredient so I don’t forget what I’ve added plus I can highlight the paragraph of the step I’m on to easily find my place. Sharing recipes is real fine. When someone asks for one, I just pull it up on the app and email it right there from my cell. Plus of course brag about the app and they generally end up both getting and praising it. Grabbing recipes from the net takes seconds. Literally. Even sites that require a password. Get the app. It’ll change how you plan, shop, and cook - all while having fun.
How did I live without it!
The more I use this beautifully designed, amazingly functional app, the more I love it. The ability to create menus and pull up recipes and lists any time, any where, on any of my devices, makes meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking so much easier. Love being able to quickly check a list of what’s in my freezer or pantry without scrounging through them. The ability to sort by expiration date helps to keep track of items that need to be used soon.
A future update I would like to see is the ability to customize location of pantry items. I have more than one pantry area. (My solution has been to assign an emoji for each location and add it to each item - I know, sounds silly, but it works.)
There is one glaring fault in this app when you scale recipes. For example, if recipe ingredient says I bag (16 ounces), if I scale the recipe to double, the ingredient lists as 2 bags (16 ounces) instead of 2 bags (32 ounces). If you are not alert to this it is easy to use the wrong quantity. This error shows up in directions as well. In spite of this I can’t bring myself to deduct a star because I love this truly awesome app so much.
Have had this for several years, can’t live without
I’ve had this since the previous version. When I was considering purchasing this app for the first time, I felt it was a little too expensive so I did a lot of research. This ended up being the only one that met my requirements so I grudgingly paid up. Best decision I made. It was worth every cent. I racked up a couple of thousands recipes and it was really easy to search what I needed. Seamless downloads, easy customization of menus, simple UI, pin & switch, multiple grocery lists, etc.
And then few years later, a revamp that requires a repurchase. What??
Granted I had the app for probably about 5years by then, and I have sent in a few requests to make it even more user friendly. Be careful what you wish for because it comes at a price.
I had to buy this, there was really no alternative. Not happy with having to cough up this much without a “loyal user discount”. But while I was at it, I bought the desktop version too. It now actually has all the stuff I requested (like the ability to add multiple photos) and more.
Sigh, I am scared of another revamp a few years down the line....
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 46.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Hindsight Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.