More About Tendant
Tendant is a next-generation smartphone communications platform designed to increase revenue and reduce risk for individuals and businesses alike. It delivers several benefits:
• Upholds personal privacy with a dedicated business phone number.
• Increases productivity with our Multi-Channel Inbox for chat, SMS, email, call history, scheduling, call recording, voicemail, and more. Read and reply to all these communications from the same chat.
• Speeds service with configurable interactive voicemail options, e.g., “Press 1 for live service”, Press 2 for textback.
• Secure, encrypted messaging with other Tendant users
• Secure messaging via Tendant browser chat with any contact
• Message anyone, anywhere from Tendant (only you need the app)
• Unlimited global and domestic long-distance app-to-app calling and messaging.
• Built-in conference-calling (up to 10 parties)
• Identify incoming business calls on your dedicated business phone number.
• Reduce risk by separating business communications from personal.
• Improved transparency to business communications on personal smartphones
• Improved billing integrity for professional service firms with full timeline of communications events
• New revenue opportunities made possible by our technology.
• Upholds confidentiality, records retention, and privacy obligations.
• TPCA compliant messaging
• Call recording
It is Finally Here!! Tendant’s Multi-Channel Inbox finally integrates with your work email address. Now you can send, read, and reply to email from the same chat you handle SMS, calls, voicemail and more.
See all your communications with a single contact on 1 screen in chronological order. No more bouncing between apps or thinking which way someone contacted you.
In one Tendant chat you can read and reply to:
• Messaging (Tendant App to App)
• Email w/ Attachments (Outlook, G-Suite/Workplace, Exchange, Microsoft 365, Yahoo, Custom) **
• View/Respond to Meeting Requests (from your Tendant Scheduler)
• Voice including inbound/outbound call activity, Press 1 Call Transfer, Press 2 Textback
• Voicemail Audio and Transcription
• Call Recordings (part of Connected Call Chat Entry)
• Media and Files
• Browser chat – For your contacts on the web who want to chat securely but do not have a Tendant account.
Custom Press 2 Textback Links are here too.
When you cannot take a phone call in Tendant, your callers can Press 2 to receive a link by text message to any URL you want. For example, your scheduler link and your website.
**Gmail integration is scheduled to be integrated.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome app. It gives me the ability to call customer without giving out my real number. I tried to app for free, and I have not experienced any issues. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.
Beta program has many glitches
Account locked out, could not reach customer service. Shell company in USA with tech support in India
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for reaching out. This issue was addressed promptly when you contacted us. If you have any other concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have some development staff overseas, but our company is founded by a US-born citizen. You can review the about us section on our website for more information regarding our structure.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Real Capture LLC
- 52.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Real Capture LLC (dba Tendant)