Kinderlime allows you to run your entire school operations through our childcare app and website. Our childcare management software will save you time, money and build parent engagement which is proven to increase your enrollments.
Kinderlime has everything that you need: SIGN IN-OUT / ATTENDANCE, STAFF TIMECLOCK, DAILY SHEETS/REPORTS, LEARNING, PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MESSAGING, BILLING and much more.
Meant for CHILDCARE / DAYCARE / CAMPS / AFTER-SCHOOL.
PARENTS : Engage with your child’s activities thats shared from school, easily message your child’s staff. You can also invite other family members / nannies / grandparents to engage or share your child’s activities. You can also pay tuition online.
* STUDENT ATTENDANCE: Replace paper sheets with digital SIGN IN-OUT. Record student attendance, absent (add notes) and transfer to different rooms. Generate BEST industry standard reporting from our website to satisfy childcare LICENSING needs. (Also has OFFLINE MODE to run without network)
* PARENT KIOSK: Parents can drop-off and pick-up children easily (optional use 4-digit pin). Record SIGNATURES and capture answers with DROP-off form. Charge payments based on their HOURLY attendance and collect LATE FEE.
* STAFF TIMECARD: Staff can CHECK-IN from the app using 4-digit pin. Build REPORTS of their timecard from website for PAYROLL.
* TRACK RATIOS: Be always licensing compliant. Track ratios real time from the app for all your rooms.
* PHOTOS and VIDEOS: Send any number of photos, videos and tag students with one click on our daycare app. Unlimited storage and sent to parents with one tap.
* LEARNING: Record custom student activities and attach development skills like fine motor, social behavior, language and more.
* DAILY SHEETS: Send daily activities for infants/toddlers and record Diapers, Bottles, Naps, Meals, Bathroom visits. Reports are sent to parents automatically.
* BILLING: Create and send invoice to parents easily. Manage all billing transactions, payments, refunds & credits from the app.
* INCIDENTS: Record all information related to any student incidents, send the report to parents and get their signature.
* CALENDAR: Share upcoming events with parents easily for any day and month.
* PARENT COMMUNICATION: You can send a message, text or email to parents instantly . Have their phone number and give a call if needed.
* MANAGE CENTER: Keep your entire student and family database in your finger tips. Setup registration, and maintain roster from web.
* REPORTS: Detailed reports for everything you do is available from website for student attendance, staff timecard, billing - payments/invoices and entire roster.
* INTEGRATIONS: Kinderlime integrates seamlessly with all major SIS (Student Database) systems, Quickbooks (accounting systems), Payroll systems and much more. Just let us know and we are happy to integrate.
*** WEBSITE has more
- Send NEWSLETTER, View attendance reports, and run BILLING automated plans
- Setup Tuition or Attendance Billing Plans with Online Payments for Daily/Weekly/Monthly cycles. Use Kinderlime for all your accounting needs.
- Before / AFTER SCHOOL billing with LATE fee can be setup
- New REGISTRATION system to manage waitlist, applied and active roster
- Complete Childcare Management and Daycare Software features e.g. student / family information, Immunizations, reporting etc.
- *Attendance*, added quick "Transfer" option to move students to different room
- Provide option to display allergy icon on student profile
- ios 13 support
- Add auto timeout for kiosk setup
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
My daughter is in her 2nd year of pre-k at our local private preschool. She loves school so much already! I love that this app allows me to know what she is learning during the time she is at school. From the time the children get to school they sign them in, and when you pick them up (or any pre authorized adult) they sign the children out. So you know when your child got to and from school! Which is great if you’re in my shoes because her father and I split so I love knowing that him and his family do their part in raising her correctly too. Depending on what your school does, they can post pictures, activities, announcements, and even private messages to parents of certain children that they need to talk to the parent about. I love being able to see what book they are reading, what they have learned in the day, fun crafts, snack time, music time, etc. the thing I like the most is one child can have multiple accounts. So my daughters father has his own & I have mine. He cannot read the private messages that her teacher and I discuss which is nice because I love having my privacy. Also, this app has made it so easy to make payments for tuition. 10/10 from me! Sure they may have a few issues but it’s once in a blue moon.
Lifesaving app for preschool!
As a Preschool Director of 65+ students and 10 staff members, this app has improved my job immensely. Tuition collection was the easiest ever, ongoing balances for additional charges, automatically calculated late fees, allows for recurring scheduled payments. Parents have given tons of positive feedback during the 2 weeks of piloting this. Attendance, sign in sheets, incident reports, toddler charts, potty training charts, notes and videos for documentation (can use staff view only feature) are all in one place and paperless! You can print reports of any kind for licensing. Best feature is instant communication with parents and notifications of injuries, needing picked up for illness/injury with alert and text message capability. Great customer service but sometimes takes an hour for them to respond to messages. Would love updated themes and options for newsletters and ability to switch profiles since my child also attends the school so I have a staff and parent profile. So worth the monthly cost! We paid the year subscription to get a discount. Lifesaver of an app!!
Get communication tool for free.
This app is a great way for my teaching staff to communicate with parents. We just owe it for all our daily and incident reports. I looked at the pieces that you can pay for and they all seemed very easy to use and very useful for the price. I chose not to use them because my corporate takes care of those aspects. We get a quicker response from the parents using the messaging piece. We get supplies quicker with the real time daily notes that parents can re ire at anytime with the app. And since parents can update information on the app our contact information is kept current. I would and have recommended this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.