From a team of Blizzard & Riot alumni comes the most delicious tower defense game! Help Eggperor Shellemane and the Eggbirds keep their cakes safe from an onslaught of persistent insects. The game begins when you place your tasty cake castle on the map. Choose carefully, there are armies of ants on their way to steal a slice! After that, it’s time to plan your strategy. Build your maze to outsmart the mischievous ants and protect your prized cake. Use watermelon slingshots and frosting guns to thwart the onslaught of bees, rocket snails, and ants on scooters!
• Tower Defense that requires strategic thinking and tactical timing to defend your Cake from an onslaught of hungry bugs
• Place your Cake, you choose the path the bugs take
• Strategically shape the path using Toast Walls, and create a maze for the enemy bugs
• 18 challenging levels, each introduces a new enemy to contend with
• 3 bonus levels for those who just can't get enough Cake
• 6 unique defenses with 2 upgrades each
• Day/Night cycle: Take as much time as you like to plan your defenses during the Day, then when you’re ready, fend off waves of bugs in real time at Night by Powering Up your defenses
• Can you top the leaderboard? Test your best defense in Score Attack!
• 1st Place "Very Big Indie Pitch" 2018 Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco
- Full screen support for newer iPhone X models.
- Fixed issue where taps would not register in the proper position on some devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seemed good through the tutorial, but then started crashing as soon as it reaches overview screen. Tried reinstalling, and even installing on different devices, but still unplayable. For 5 bucks, I assume they fix this soon.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. The crash has been fixed, we hope you enjoy the game!
Cute, Strategic, Family Friendly
Love the cute art. The competitor in me LOVES the leaderboard. Also, where else are you going to see grasshoppers with jet packs or ants on Segways? The game is very easy to pick up and play. I enjoy tower defense games in general, and I feel comfortable sharing this one with friends and family of all ages. No in app purchases, so I feel comfortable gifting this to younger family members as well.
I've been enjoying the game on Steam and it was an instant buy for me on mobile. I love being able to try and top the leaderboard on the go. The graphics are really cute and I need to plan carefully to get high scores. It works great for me on my first generation iPad mini.
- Defend the Cake, LLC
- 319.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Defend the Cake LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.