Discover the top causes of death, injury and disability, health spending, and quality of care in a selection of locations across the world.
The Delos Health Insights app, powered by The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), provides top cause and risk factor findings for 17 countries and Social Demographic Index (SDI) country groups. The app aims to raise awareness of the most burdensome health concerns in these geographies, and to inform the development of solutions focusing on building design, policy, and occupant behavior.
• View summary profiles by country or Social-Demographic Index (SDI) group
• Discover top causes of death and disability
• Determine which risk factors drive the most death and disability
• Compare causes of death to those in other countries
• Customize and filter the data displayed in each graph
• See how personal healthcare access and quality have changed over time
• Easily copy graphs and embed them in emails, texts, documents, and presentations
• View app in English, Russian, Mandarin, or Spanish
Note: Use of Delos Health Insights app requires an active Delos or IWBI account.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and
other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. Delos helps create spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and well-being by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, and real estate. The Delos platform includes programming, design, consulting, research, and an array of innovative solutions and technologies designed to improve health and well-being. More information on Delos is available at www.delos.com
The data in this app are provided by The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) through an agreement with Delos. IHME is an independent population health research center at the University of Washington that provides rigorous and comparable measurement of the world's most important health problems and evaluates the strategies used to address them. IHME makes this information freely available for non-commercial use so that policymakers have the evidence they need to make informed decisions about how to allocate resources to best improve population health. For commercial use of the findings, please contact IHME at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and updates
- INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH METRICS AND EV
- 38.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 University of Washington
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.