Resilience is the ability to remain psychologically steady and focused when faced with the stress of problems at work or at home —contributes substantially to how employees deal with
stress and perform at work.
Master the skills you need to be the best version of yourself with our tailored psychological wellness and resiliency programs. Proven, evidence-based cutting edge methods .. a community of people who want to share in your success .. no appointments to miss .. no high costs or stigma to overcome.
You’ll enjoy Cognitive Behavioral Therapy exercises, relevant and engaging expert presenters, and the support of other participants just like you. Best of all, our unique peer-support platform makes success safe and accessible to every personal schedule and location.
Start your lifelong journey of mental health and personal growth with us today.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Make A Commitment
• Commit to 8-weeks of work and expect new weekly session materials
• Dedicate about 90 minutes per week, whenever convenient to you
* When you do the work each week—and how you break it up— is completely up to you
2) Work As A Team
• Join a peer group of twelve to sixteen participants and one expertly trained facilitator and work (asynchronously) towards your goals together
• Watch short video presentations, record your personal stories, and work through proven, evidence-based exercises
• Give and receive timely feedback on the work presented by your team
3) Join A Community
• Build on your success after graduation
• Access presentations, exercises, and a community of peers
• Take new and refresher programs
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS SAY:
" This has given me insight into not only some personal experiences, but also as to how I can improve my relationships with some of the most important people in my life"
" I’ve had a few other small stressors come up this week - and I’ve used the CBT framework to help me think/talk through the anxiety. It was pretty helpful.bed and that has helped a lot"
" I have been sleeping much better. I have been reading before bed and that has helped a lot"
" WOW! I cannot believe how lucky I am to have the opportunity to be part of this. I am EXTREMELY grateful and thankful"
Code Optimization and New Program Support
- Tiatros Inc.
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Tiatros Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.