Use 1440 for:
- Setting notifications to remind you that another 1/5/10 minutes are gone
- Getting information about how much minutes left to the end of the day (or other time of the day you select)
- Living more productive and mindful live
- Change frequency of notifications
- Time periods for counter
- Change text in notifications
- Counter direction (from 1440 to 0 or from 0 to 1440)
- Sound or vibration only
- App style - change countdown and background colors
- App icon - make you iPhone screen more consistent
Today widget and Force touch on app icon allow you to quickly change main settings and get the last update about remaining minutes
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I was looking for to keep me on track.
an add on that would make this app perfect...
I love this app and the alert popping up, which reminds me to pause and check in. What I wish I could do is write a message that popped up, instead of “30 minutes have passed”. It would be such a great part of my morning routine to write a daily affirmation that popped up and reminded me to use it as the day went on. 💕
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such kind words
In version 2020.3 I've added an ability to change notification texts to something more meaningful
- Viktor Gavrilov
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Viktor Gavrilov
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.