Apple TV Screenshots
With the allSecure homeBase app, you can use your TV as the 'ultimate' big-screen user interface to view and control your home or business security system using your Apple TV!
...all with NO MONTHLY SERVICE FEES!
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• See your security system overall status
• View door, window, and motion detector zones
• View the time since doors, windows, etc were last "tripped"
• Zone Names displayed for easy identification
• Enhanced Arming modes (available for EVL-4, EVL-3, and EVL-2DS)
• DSC Powerseries systems: 1616, 1832, 1864, 1555, 1555MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), using a TL150, EVL-4, EVL-3, or EVL-2DS module.
• Honeywell Vista series: Vista 20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128P, 250P using a EVL-4 or EVL-3 module.
• This app requires prior configuration using the allSecure app on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
• This app requires the installation of a DSC TL150, EnvisaLink 4 (EVL-4), EnvisaLink 3 (EVL-3), or EnvisaLink 2DS (EVL-2DS) Internet module for connecting your DSC or Honeywell security system.
• Performance enhancements.
The developer, iNetDev Solutions, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iNetDev Solutions, LLC
- 1.3 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iNetDev Solutions, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.