▶ TWD: Our World is the official AMC TV mobile game of The Walking Dead.
▶ Become a zombie shooter like millions of other players worldwide to survive!
▶ Over 1 billion zombies killed so far, how many can you take down?
The zombie apocalypse has begun.The zombies, otherwise known as “walkers”, feed off living human beings and have taken over our neighborhoods. In order to survive, you’ll need your gun and snipers ready to scavenge and hunt whether at your home, your neighborhood, or beyond, with the all-new FREE ROAM feature. With the fall of humanity, making friends and forming a team is the difference between survival and death.
Features of the TWD action-adventure game:
• HUNT WITH TWD HEROES
- Collect legendary character cards from the hit AMC TV show The Walking Dead, like Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead Season 1, The Governor from The Walking Dead Season 4, and even Alpha from the The Walking Dead Season 10!
• FUN AND THRILLING SHOOTING
- Shooting zombies is easy! All you need to do is aim for the head to get headshots. Unlock and upgrade hundreds of guns and snipers to become the ultimate zombie shooter in The Walking Dead Universe.
• FREE ROAMING
- Survive the zombie apocalypse your way in TWD: Our World, the zombie shooter action-adventure game - no movement needed to explore the map! Bring the zombie apocalypse from the hit AMC TV series straight into your living room, front yard, or wherever you want to play.
• MULTIPLAYER/ TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
- Team up with your friends in this multiplayer shooting zombie game. Fight against other groups of players in multiplayer gun gaming action to become the best team out there! Try and get the ultimate zombie shooter high score together with your friends! Tip: Use snipers for maximum accuracy!
• RESCUE SURVIVORS AND BUILD SHELTERS
- The zombie apocalypse is upon us! Get your snipers, and gun the zombies down before it’s too late! Take on the role of a zombie shooter, rescue survivors and thrive in AMC’s The Walking Dead universe by completing missions and building shelters.
Test your survival instincts in this zombie shooter action-adventure game from the AMC TV hit show The Walking Dead!
Community and Support
-Got feedback? TWD: Our World on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/OurWorldTWD/
-Need support? TWD: Our World support at https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/the-walking-dead-our-world/
What's new in 18.5?
This update brings:
- New Mythic Weapon
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the game
I really enjoy the game (yes, I was a Pokémon Go player for a while) but I've noticed that a lot of crates and especially rare/epic crates/encounters, etc disappear before I get to them but I know they didn't time out bc they still have hours left. In areas with less than perfect signal, I have to keep refreshing the game just to get the stuff in that area bc it disappears and looks as if nothing is there at all - in high traffic areas! It also takes too long for the game to catch up or stay caught up with my location. I have an iPhone X and my GPS works fine. It's very frustrating bc I ride a lot and like to get what I can, which isn't much anymore. When I'm at home, crates have become scarce unless I get out and walk at least a block away. I know that's the whole point in the game but sometimes, I'd just like to be able to reach some stuff without having to walk my whole neighborhood, especially since it's below freezing at night where I live! No crate, encounter, infestation or survivor is worth pneumonia- no thanks!
PS: when completing battles other than rescues, could you make it faster to get through the earnings? When you're riding in a vehicle and have to keep clicking 'ok' and 'reveal all' it takes up a lot of time that could have been used towards another battle!
About to be an amazing game
I got this because I get a random IOS game every few days and wanted to try this one out because it seemed like a cool concept. 1 week later and I’m hooked. It is very similar to pokemon GO but it captured aspects of AR that need to be had that GO didn’t have. It did amazing at being interactive game. If you have an AR game you’re going outside to play it and thats way more fun to do with friends. That spreads the word but unlike pokemon GO it gives you a reason to want to make your friends play with you. Not only can you use friends to help you with group challenges but you can also build, use, and upgrade structure with one another. You can even teleport across the world to a friend to share the wealth of a rare zombie/crate spawn or etc. This is a big thing AR games need that this game capitalized on perfect. Now this game is new so I understand it’s still under development and has more features to come but i feel like to further immerse yourself there should be more interactivity like fighting infestations with friends or trading with friends or maybe have a setting where if turned on you can see where other groupmates are on the map. This and maybe character customization and other fun things would be great for this game and I really hope updates keep coming through with big features that make the game even more addictive. 5/5 stars I highly suggest you try this game out and play it with some friends.
I love this game and I’ve grown to be addicted to it honestly I love the group challenge missions and the aspect of the flairs. There is a great variety of weapons, characters and perks and they aren’t to hard to get due to the fact you can build building like armories(weapon),warehouses(perks), Trade Post( coins) and shelters( characters). Trading post coins are hard to get though and regular Coins for upgrading your cards are hard to get but I’m fine with waiting and saving them rather than paying to play. One thing they could add to make the game better would be making it to where you can get experience for killing zombies to make leveling easier because the only way to level is to upgrade your cards. A lot of people claim they are forced to pay to play but no one is forced to pay to play that is their choice I’m already level 10 and having no problems except for the few times my game has to reload due to an error of some sort but I’m sure they will fix that in time. I play Pokémon go and honestly Pokémon go has never really made me want to walk anywhere but this game has me wanting to walk everywhere. Supply drops are easy to find and not to far to walk to, also I love that they reset after 30 min. I find myself spending hours playing this game and when my energy runs out I’m happy cause that’s when I do the daily missions on my other game or just take a break. Over all I’m very happy with the turn out.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Next Games Oy
- 334.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017-2022 Next Games Ltd. All rights reserved. © 2022 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small bundle mega sale $1.99
- Stash of Gold $4.99
- Case of Gold $9.99
- Exclusive Offer 18 $9.99
- Exclusive Offer 15 $9.99
- Small bundle offer $8.99
- Trunkful of Gold $19.99
- Small bundle special promotion $3.99
- Exclusive Offer 7 $4.99
- Case of Gold mega offer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.