Anybuffer is a simple but stuff organizer for macOS, iOS and iPadOS.
It is a place to store and organize everything you want: links, images, videos, documents, text - you name it!
Supercharge your files management, item copied to Anybuffer syncs across all devices, and available right where you need it.
Improve your productivity workflows
- Save the contents of your clipboard, never lose your data again.
- Edit copied data in Anybuffer.
- Scan documents or create quick sketches (on iOS and iPadOS).
- Use shelves to organize items.
- Powerful search and Smart Shelves are practically a superpower.
- Anybuffer is drag & drop powerhouse - anything you see on the screen can be used and drag & drop workflow.
Anybuffer is nicely designed and support all modern Apple technologies
- iCloud Sync. Items added to Anybuffer automagically sync between your devices using secure iCloud services.
- Contextual menus. Don't take Anybuffer's simple UI as a lack of features. Contextual menus are EVERYWHERE!
- Spotlight. The quickest way to get to your item in Anybuffer? Search in Spotlight and drag and drop!
- Share Extension. The system-wide Share extension allows you to add stuff to Anybuffer practically from anywhere.
- Widgets. Handy Anybuffer shortcuts when and where you need it.
- Shortcuts. Robust shortcuts integration allows you to build automation workflows around Anybuffer. Want to save links from RSS feed to Anybuffer - do it in seconds with simple Shortcut.
Anybuffer is a shelf for your things - organized and available from anywhere.
Anybuffer is free, with optional one time in-app purchase to unlock some premium features.
No ads, no creepy analytics, no integration with third-party services. Your data is safe and secure on your devices.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.
Fixed macOS app icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, even better developer
When I experienced a very fringe-case crashing issue, I contacted the developer. They responded (on a weekend) in less than an hour to help me through the issue. Within a week, a fix was released on the App Store. That responsiveness alone warrants 5 stars as it shows that they are are receptive to user feedback and will actively develop improvements and feature enhancements.
On the usability front, this app is just the kind of shelf app that I need, granting it a permanent seat in my Slide Over apps. Clean UI, intuitive layout and navigation, and robust feature set.
A couple requests:
- Provide the option to store web archives of Safari links in tandem with the links themselves. This would elevate the app into bookmark-management territory, so it might be a stretch, but I’m always nervous my shelved articles will disappear from the web by the time I get around to reading them.
- Open items in full-screen mode instead of the overlay card.
- Nested shelves.
Great Idea but Needs Work.
While this app address some of the peculiarly absent features is iOS, it’s still has some issues with different data types when using the “Share”
menu which is pretty annoying. You can send all kinds of data to AnyBuffer but sadly you can’t send these copying objects like phots, documents or simply text to many apps. If there were methods to do this so that other apps could be convinced data is of a different type (ie: a PDF file, a photo, etc... I suspect more apps would be able to paste it.
Also, the viewer is kind of clunky where clicking on an item in AnyBuffer requires lots of button presses to view the same document you were just looking at, even with the added security turned off. It’s nice to have a “scratch” place to store documents you need to for things like directions, but all of the button pressing just to view it over and over is very tedious.
Finally, there needs to be some integration with a computer app (like a MacOS app from the App Store) so you can share between mobile devices and your computer easily as it simply stores its data in iCloud anyway.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
Can you please contact me at email@example.com? I’m currently in the middle of redesign both of item sharing and preview, and I would like to incorporate your feedback.
Must Have Shelf App
Anybuffer is my primary and must have clipboard and shelf app for organization for temporary drop items or collections.
Top two features that Anybuffer offer and what makes it different from others are; advanced filtering tool and keyboard plus shelf list menu instead of being stuck with just recent copied items.
The new UI is so much better than before, it’s cleaner and ideal for collections.
My only suggestions for now are:-
1. The dark theme should have also have the pure black option;
2. Allow to customize button color (preferably color wheel);
3. There are some error with the alignment of text on smaller devices (running on iPhone SE);
4. Give your icons a theme category (:
Hope to see more from the developer, the work is really good!
- Ekaterina Belinskaya
- 4.6 MB
macOS 11.0 or later. Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ameba Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Anybuffer Pro: Awesome Tip $4.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.