Myro:Home for Leviton/HAI 4+
Home Automation Control
Myro Control, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Subscribe now for a 14-day free trial. By subscribing you are showing your support of this project. We rely on your support to keep development going. Thanks again!
Also, check out Myro:Home Helper on the Mac App Store! With Myro:Home Helper you can enable capabilities like receiving push notifications, log data, expose items as HomeKit accessories and much more!
Experience the ultimate in home automation control with Myro:Home for Leviton/HAI automation controllers. Myro:Home combines Leviton/HAI's proven home automation controllers with the latest features of iOS like FaceID/TouchID, Siri and WatchOS. Finally, a user-friendly and convenient home automation interface for your Leviton/HAI system that is as usable from anywhere in the world as it is from the comfort of your couch.
Anything from changing the thermostat setting to controlling lights or the security system is only a few taps away. The interface is customizable using a "Favorites" tab, where any controller object can be added for quick access and the "Recents" tab provides access to the last used items. iBeacon and Location triggering is also possible.
The "Status" tab gives you a quick overview of the system's status including the security status for each area, the thermostat statuses, auxiliary sensor statuses, as well as any unread messages or zones that are not ready.
The "Security" tab, conveniently organized by area allows you to view all zone statuses, bypass zones or arm/disarm the system (or set the mode for Lumina systems). The "Security" icon at the bottom of the screen displays a count of any insecure or bypassed zones. A filter bar at the top also allows you to quickly find which zones are not ready.
The "Climate" tab provides a list of all configured thermostats and any auxiliary sensors, displaying their status, temperature and humidity levels. Tapping any thermostat allows you to have full control over its functionality including temperature and humidity setpoints, mode, fan and hold.
The "Control" tab allows you to control all of the configured lighting units in your home.
The "Audio" tab is displayed only on panels with an audio interface connected and allows control of all defined audio zones and sources, including any of its metadata!
The "Messages" tab provides a list of all system messages and allows you to display or acknowledge any unread messages.
The "Cameras" tab allows viewing of an unlimited number of MJPEG and RTSP capable cameras. It can also access cameras with static JPEG images and automatically refresh them at 1 fps.
These are just a few of the things you can do with Myro:Home, download and try it all out for yourself!
- Trial length is 14-days and a subscription can be paid monthly or on a yearly plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Myro:Home supports all recent Ethernet-enabled HAI home automation and security controllers, including: Lumina, Lumina Pro, OmniPro II, Omni IIe and Omni LTe. Controller firmware 3.5 or later is required.
Myro Control, LLC does not use or collect any of your home usage data, private keys or connection details. They are only stored locally on the iOS secure keychain. The communication between the Leviton/HAI controller and Myro:Home directly flow between your device and the controller using an encrypted protocol. Myro Control, LLC does not store any data in the cloud or on their systems at any point.
Spring came a little early... this release fixes a few bugs, puts on some polish, cleans the user interface and focuses more on personalization -- I hope you enjoy the enhancements!
• SETTINGS: Under Appearance section, added a new header/background tool that allows you to personalize your controller easier. Use the camera or select an image from your photo library then position/preview the header image all on one screen.
• ROOMS: Fixes a bug that would not display blinds programmed under rooms. This requires "Sync Controller Data" under settings to take effect.
• CONTROLS - Better support for Leviton Zigbee controls.
• CAMERAS: Fixes a crash that would occur when changing device orientation.
• CAMERAS: Made a minor cosmetic change to the close button when in camera view.
• CORE - Fixes Audio Zone and Source control on Omni LTe controllers (requires you to "Sync Controller Data" for this change to be reflected).
• ABOUT - Fixes some formatting issues on certain display sizes.
• ABOUT - Fixes an issue where firmware version alert would improperly display.
• LOCATION TRIGGERS - Fixes a bug where adding a location trigger would crash the app.
• STATUS - Made some minor cosmetic changes to the header to better reflect the clean look of the app.
• GENERAL - Make some minor cosmetic changes in the headers of each section to better reflect the clean look of the app.
• GENERAL - Performance improvements.
Myro:Home is MADE IN THE USA. If you like Myro:Home please help spread the word to other HAI/Leviton users, forums, dealers and please also rate the app 5 stars! We don't force any in-app rating popups as we value the apps quick and easy access to your home, but it does help us if you rate our app. If you have any issues or cannot give us a 5 star rating for whatever reason, please let us know why and we'll try to address your concerns.
Thank you for supporting us by subscribing. Your support allows continued development and updates, without your support, this project wouldn't be possible.
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE MAKERS OF HAIKU, SPACE OR SNAPLINK. MYRO:HOME WAS CODED FROM THE GROUND UP. WE ARE PART OF THE LEVITON/HAI COMMUNITY AND HAVE AN OMNIPRO II INSTALLED IN OUR HOME. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY ISSUES BEFORE YOU POST A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AS WE'D LOVE TO TRY AND FIX ANY ISSUES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AS IT WILL ALSO BENEFIT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.
Ratings and Reviews
HAI/Leviton is a terrific system. we finally have a great app to go with it.
Update, March 1, 2023. Latest iOS (16.3.1) has broken the app. It no longer works.
People love the HAI/Leviton panels primarily due to the fact that when you bypass a zone it stays bypassed until disabled. Most other systems require the tedious bypassing of each zone every time you arm the system. With Myro Home we now have a terrific iPhone/iPad app to take advantage of a terrific alarm system. Installation was easier than I thought. Using the help feature of this application I was surprised to discover that ALL of the parameters you need to set up the app are available on the HAI/Leviton keypad! A few hints that I discovered. If you want to install this app on another device using your existing subscription it’s easy to do. Look for “Restore Purchases“ in small print at the bottom when installing on a new device. If you want to change any settings or parameters later, double tap on the name of the system and you’ll be directed back to the original settings screen. I discovered this by using the excellent user forum where you can ask questions and received prompt answers. Excellent support from the software author. Highly recommend.
Outstanding in every way!
After many years struggling with Haiku, Space, and kludgey HAI software, I finally made the purchase to my:ro home and I feel like an idiot for not doing so eons ago.
First of all, the app is outstanding and provides an amazing level of control and access that just has been absent from every other software program ever available for HAI systems. I often hated my HAI system because I struggled with these awful software programs to control it from my phone… And now I finally have an amazing app that does everything needed and I can hate HAI for the right reasons such as being tortured and killed by Leviton. Secondly, I just had my first support experience and it was world class outstanding! My profession is customer service leader ship so I know of what I speak, and if anything I am more hyper critical than the average consumer because this is my craft. The support provided when I reached to them was outstanding in every way: it was friendly, fleet, and accurate.
I left the contact feeling happy, and though the reason I initially hesitated to purchase the app is because I am resistant to subscription software models but this experience converted me and convinced me the subscription investment is worth every single penny.
Glad for this app... a few small twerks from being 5 stars
UPDATED REVIEW JANUARY 2022:
Overall this app is the best thing for Leviton controllers and the developer clearly pours alot of effort. Thank you Al for that!!
A few small things me and other users have noticed:
1) The buttons for changing the temperature +/- are a bit small... could you consider making these buttons a bit larger?
2) If you change the temperature while “hold” is on then the temperature will revert back to the previous temp after a few seconds. Probably a small bug but I wanted to mention it.
3) This might be user error but everyone in my townhouse subdivision can’t get this app to work over cell data, it only works when connected to your home’s wifi.
4) similar to #3, it would be nice if there was a step-by-step guide to tying the controller up to make sure it’s correctly programmed so I can use the app when I’m not connected to my homes wifi
Overall love the app!! just a few small issues but definitely worth the $5/month
Developer Response ,
Hi Steve! Thanks for the review -- could you also please reach out to me at email@example.com -- I can add you to our beta program. You have a lot of great feedback... Cheers!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Myro Control, LLC
- 78.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Myro Control, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly (1-month) Plan $5.49
- Yearly (12-month) Plan $47.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.