The OnCommand® Link device that accompanies this application is a wireless vehicle adapter that connects to 9-Pin class 8 semi-truck diagnostic port. The device will provide Vehicle Health Reports that can be viewed in the OnCommand Connection portal, and will also provide users the ability to update the software on the vehicle’s engine control modules. The OnCommand® Link mobile application is designed to enhance the user experience for OnCommand® Link. The application will incorporate all of the components of OnCommand® Link in one place. The application features include:
- Connect to the OnCommand® Link by capturing the QR code or using the password
- Configure the OnCommand® Link to connect to Wi-Fi networks
- Store a preferred Wi-Fi network in the application that can be passed to all future OnCommand® Link devices even if the preferred network is not in range of the vehicle being configured
- Capture and View Vehicle Health Reports within the application
- Upload Vehicle Health Reports to OnCommand® Connection without connecting OnCommand® Link to Wi-Fi by using the internet provided by the mobile phone
- Update software on International and IC Bus engine control modules
- Update software on Cummins engine control modules
- Provide a detailed step-by-step tutorial to guide all users through the setup and usage process for OnCommand® Link
*Automatic Link SW version check every 24-48 hours
*Calibration : Need messaging for no CAN Bus Data
*Calibration : Calibration Status shows up to date when no check has been done.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.