Ride as Mountain Bike legend Sam Pilgrim, and use the advanced trick system to bust out insane combos in over 40 hand crafted levels.
Created in conjunction with Sam Pilgrim and developed by MTB rider., Shred! 2 is the most authentic MTB gaming experience available!
- Developed in conjunction with Sam Pilgrim - World champion and all round MTB legend
- Over 40 levels & 200 unique challenges, inspired by MTB culture, riding destinations, events and video segments!
- Casual, “one more go” gameplay. Ideal for a quick blast yet engaging enough for longer shredding sessions
- Fully scalable, cutting edge 3D graphics
- Bluetooth controller support
- Handcrafted level design, specifically designed for “flow”, makes for an addictive and authentic MTB gameplay experience. Every inch of trail will push you to the absolute limit!
- Cinematic and dynamic camera angles
- Ride & Customise 10 bikes
-“Get your shred on” to the awesome original soundtrack
- Game now runs at 60fps by default, with a 30fps toggle available in options.
- Option to reset game progress
- Performance optimisations & minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game! A couple glitches
Love this game and the first one. Just a couple glitches I can’t seem to figure out, please let me know if you can help. I have every star except for 2.
1. UK - knifes edge: 180 barspin then fakie frontflip-tailwhip. I have tried 100 times and it won’t register when I land it. Any tips or tricks or is it messed up?
2. USA - Pro Laps: Do one of every trick. I can’t seem to figure this out, what do you consider an air trick? I have landed every trick I can think of including back flips and front flips. Please let me know if there is a glitch or I am doing something wrong.
The game reminds me of Pumped BMX 2 which hooked me to it but has terrible graphics where your character the Sam Pilgrim easily gets lost in the background or in the levels sunlight, no matter the accuracy of where you toggle your trick options it doesn’t seem to the tricks even if it’s pointed in the correct direction, if your character falls you occasionally won’t have a restart option or anything else on the screen so you’ll have to exit out of the app and go back instead, the physics are probably the worst part where because your speed is never consistently carried and your airtime, distance/height, varies regardless of hour fast your character is going as well making some of your trick list often what seems impossible, and the bikes are off for example what looks like a downhill bike is offered but with a hardtail frame (no rear suspension)? I’m bummed since I payed triple the cost of Pumped BMX 2 but got far less in playability.
This game is the best, hands down. I don’t think I need to say any more. But I think you should add more bikes and character customization, and a few more levels. Other than that, keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Hey, sorry weve had real trouble with this issue. It should be fixed with the latest update 1.29 - sorry for the issue!
- ASBO Interactive LTD
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ASBO Interactive LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Alpine, UK and USA $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.