Welcome to Music practice Notebook.
This app enables you to track your practice times. All statistics are updated realtime, including the weekly graph display.
Composers and songs can be added, edited, and deleted.
Songs can be graded according to general levels (easy, intermediate, advanced, repertoire and scales).
Songs can be scheduled for practice; scheduled songs are listed in separate list for quick access.
Any accompanying notes can be entered at the composer and song level.
Practice session times can be added or edited manually.
Practice history can be reviewed in a practice log and various graph, ranging from year to practice hours.
All practice history can be exported in .csv format.
Practice history can be exported in .pdf format for a chosen week.
Database backup and email facilities are provided for sharing practice session information.
The app can be personalised through the app settings provided.
A full "getting started" section is provided for reference.
For this new version, a few updates, fixes and new features.
- Statistics View: up and down swipes with a page curl instead of buttons; the navigationbar has been removed.
- All toolbar popups now have a cancel (X) button
- Practice time Editor: enabled support for editing multiple sessions on one day (more to come in later version)
- Enabled backup and import direct from iCloud
- monospaced font for practice log for better readability
- Font type x-labels and y-labels in graph view changed to monospaced font for better readability
- Removed Import History option
- Changed title for "Share Summary" popup to "Data Management"
- crash fixed when installed first time and statistics screen was chosen
- timers displayed erroneous updated values when right-pads of counters were zero or the same as previous session
- crash fixed when restarting timer without changing song
- Schedule feature: Songs can now be scheduled
- Program feature: separate listing for scheduled songs
- Export feature: Practice log (week) can now be exported in PDF format to iCloud or via email
- Full iCloud implementation for history, practice logs and backups
- Diagnost log feature for debugging purposes in case of mishaps
- General settings on device for iCloud, Diagnostic logging and screen locking
- Print feature: exporting the user manual in PDF format
- language support for Dutch, French and German languages.
- multiple instruments option
- iPad support with landscape orientation and music reader in split screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DOES NOTHING. RIPOFF. TIMER DOESNT EVEN WORK.
I regret spending money on this. The most important feature —-the ability to time & log practice sessions—does not work. The contact developer link is bogus too. Basically this is app provides a picture of what a music journal, with no meaningful functions. I had no way to ask for help. If I could give 0 stars, I would. It should be illegal to sell crap like this with no accountability or refund. AVOID!!!
Developer Response ,
Developer response: first of all apologies if the app does not meet your expectations. I would have liked to have heard from you so that I could have remedied the problem you're having with the app. I always respond to my customers. As to your statement that the developer's link is bogus: the contact link is active, as always, so asking for help should be no problem at all. For your information: the 'contact by email' option is located under the App Info button at the bottom of the screen. As for refunds: you're free to ask for a refund at the Apple store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.