Back and Ready to Battle.
Reassemble the Squad and protect Skylands.
Com2uS X Activision's Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes is back!
Skylanders will team up with Portal Masters to defeat Kaos and protect Skylands will begin!
Meet the Revamped Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes
- Summon Skylanders with one go with the new summon system. Summon Skylanders and add them to your team immediately.
- Revamped Skylander upgrade system! Go on an adventure to collect the required materials to upgrade Skylanders.
- Newly balanced villains and contents! Challenge yourself again to feel the new excitement.
Revamped Battle System
- Brain vs. Brain! Enjoy the renewed battle system.
- Battle with common Mana! All-new battle system awaits you.
- Use Skylander skills strategically in each turn and take down the enemies with Knockdown and Break status.
- Each Skylander is unique to its own trait! Come up with your own team to form skills strategically and claim victory.
Revamped Skylander Upgrade System.
- The upgrade system and the equipment system has been revamped! Go on an adventure with strengthened Skylanders.
- Evolve, Awaken, Superboost, and Transcend Skylanders along with level ups to help them grow.
- Check out the new Ether System, which will change according to the Skylander traits. Equip unique Ethers to match each Skylander traits.
Enjoy the New Contents
- Battle against the revamped villains with the changed battle system.
- Protect Skylands by entering the revamped Adventures Mode and Challenge Mode.
- Battle against other Portal Masters in the revamped PvP Mode.
Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes is brought to you by Com2uS Corporation and Activision Publishing, Inc.
Licensed and published by Com2uS Corporation. Engine © 2018-2021 Com2uS Corporation. © 2018-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. SKYLANDERS is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc.
The game may not run smoothly on devices below iPhone 6.
▶Notice per Access Authority
The app needs permission to access the following to provide game service.
- Storage: Authority to use the external memory storage when downloading additional data.
- Phone: A function required to collect phone number to send event text messages.
※ You'll be able to enjoy the service except features related to above authorities even if you don't give permission to the above.
▶How to Withdraw Access Permission
You can reset or withdraw the access permission as follows even after granting access.
Go to Settings> Privacy> Select the app> Agree to give authority or remove
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
■ Strategy, cooperation, fun? It's all been upgraded!
(NEW) Sweet Lollipop Regular Event Mission System
(NEW) Light/Dark Limited Summon System, where only Light/Dark Skylanders will appear!
(NEW) Evolution Level Expansion
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask and drop us a line!
Ratings and Reviews
Gacha Game People!
First off let me start by saying this is an amazing game with amazing developers. Alright now let me address something else. People DO NOT download this game if your expecting an open world adventure game. Mobile games can and will not become that in a very long time. This game is a Gacha game. What is a gacha game? Well it a game where you collect “units,” you then use these units to further progress in the game in various activities. You can upgrade them in a variety of ways. So in that case, this game is nearly perfect. Already far superior than any other gacha game on mobile. You have a 10x auto feature so you don’t have to keep clicking retry on your phone every minute, you have a new shard system which is amazing for FTP players. And yes this game is COMPLETELY FTP, Tectone(a youtuber) is a top player and has spent no money so trust me when I say that. Although is it nice to support the developers for what a great job they are doing, yes. And now for my Final Point, the developers, they are the best I’ve seen in any game. They respect community feedback and they are very open to changes. For example, energy that you use to progress in the game was massively reduced in the last update by 50% and now it’s easier to grind more than ever. They had plenty of other great changes too. Thank you devs if your reading this for providing a great game that keeps getting greater with massive updates, most respected devs on mobile!
Developer Response ,
[Com2uS] Dear Portal Master!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy the game & thank you for all your support! We hope that you can continue to enjoy the game and we wish you the best of luck in your gameplay! Please be sure to keep an eye out for new events and updates at www.withhive.com and the Event banner within the game. Thank you!
What a shame.
I started playing Skylanders: Ring of Heroes the moment it released globally with my girlfriend. It was something we bonded over and enjoyed playing together. We stayed up until it’s midnight release and have been super stoked about this game and have played it everyday since. We started a top 50 guild together and have had major progress. A lot of the updates have been manageable and pretty decent. Some of them, we’ve had to learn to roll with the punches; until this last one. We started off grinding and working hard to max out all of our heroes. Then, they made it super easy and we felt everything was just given out to new players, which we had to adjust to. But now, the last patch released has removed most of the content and pretty much made the game unplayable compared to where it was. The community has been expressing their concerns about several topics on reddit, and I know the devs see it; as they have commented before. Do they even play the game they maintain? Some of the features in this game are now crippled and they are still chasing monetary concerns. I understand they must pay for overhead of a business, but what is a product without customers? I am truly disappointed that Com2Us has ruined such an amazing game.
Developer Response ,
[Com2uS] Hello Portal Master!
We apologize for any frustration you are experiencing with the game. We always appreciate getting honest feedback from users and are listening to your opinions, however in-game changes cannot be made easily or right away as there are many factors to take into consideration. We kindly ask for your understanding. Thank you!
Revisiting Long Time Fan
I have decided to pick up the game after the recent changes. My original review as follows and any updates I have made are in (). I’ve been a fan since the first game (Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure) and I still am a fan. The game is a common concept for a mobile game, just with a Skylander twist. The reason behind the three stars is for two reasons. First reason, the game crashes a lot on me and I know it’s brand new. New games do have their bugs and flaws that’s common. (This issue has been fixed thank goodness.) My second reason is, without the physical toys, this game doesn’t feel the same. ( It’s understandable since it a mobile game. 😞) I can only imagine the evolved Hex and Cynder as physical toys! 😍
An updated review for the updated game. I changed my review to four stars since the crashing issue has been fixed. What is keeping me from rating fives stars is the fact I have to start from scratch. After redownloading the game, it still had all my “connected” profiles. I guess my main disappointment is I have to recollect my favorites all over again.
I hope to see more Skylanders join the game and hopefully an Undead Specialist Portal Master!
Developer Response ,
Hello, and thank you for your review! Kindly note that all game data was reset due to major changes in the revamp, and we appreciate your patient understanding regarding this. Players that had linked their accounts before the revamp should have their account data linked while the game data is reset, as you've mentioned. Additionally, compensation for this reset was sent upon the first successful login. If you're having any issues with your linked accounts, compensation, or any further crashing issues, please contact our Support team @ https://customer.withhive.com/ask. Aside from the reset, we're happy to hear that you've been enjoying the revamp so far! We hope that our future updates and events will make the game even more fun to play (we'll be relaying your wishes to our developers that you'd like to see more Skylanders and an Undead Specialist Portal Master added to the game). Thank you again, and best of luck in your battles!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Com2uS Corp.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Engine © 2018-2021 Com2uS Corporation. © 2018-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. SKYLANDERS is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Package $19.99
- Monthly Package 1 $4.99
- Intermediate Upgrade Package $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.