The first day of a new job, an upcoming vacation, the big day; these are some of the moments that shape our lives in significant ways. being reminded of them is a great way to bring a moment of joy to your day! Moments is here to help you track and build excitement for your special events.
• Photos are the heart and soul of each moment. Choose from trendy app photos or use your own! The sleek dark theme is designed to bring the best out of each photo.
• Two notification formats are available to get reminders how you want. Get daily reminders of your upcoming events, or be reminded at specific intervals for each of your individual events, or both!
• Schedule events by date or down to the exact time if you prefer.
• Two countdown formats are available based on how precise you want to be. See how much time is left until or since your moment to the second, or for those big events that are months away you can choose to view a more broad countdown to the day.
• Create yearly or monthly recurring events.
• Future events don’t get all the love: Moments can track past events too!
• Enter a fun tagline for your events, an emoji, or perhaps just a simple reminder.
• Customize how each photo appears on the home screen of the app to bring out the best in each photo.
• With a simple swipe you can share your events with friends and family through social media and more.
• Multiple ways to organize your events: Easily switch between viewing upcoming, past, or all moments, and sort those moments by category or chronologically, ascending or descending.
• Categories are fully editable for the super organized of us out there: add or remove, change names or reorder where they appear.
• Includes a Today widget that lets you know what events you have upcoming that day.
Two bugs squashed in this update:
1. Fixed an issue on iPhone X's where the tab bar on the image selection and image preview views was squished.
2. Fixed a few memory leaks that were leading to crashes when cycling the app to the background and foreground and other unpredictable behavior.
Please do submit any other issues! Thanks for using Moments!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautifully done and well thought out! Great way to share and look forward to upcoming events!
I really liked this app to document past big moments in my life and to remind me about upcoming things to look forward to.
Few things to note (good and bad):
- I couldn’t delete an event once it was made, perhaps I couldn’t find the delete button.
- I love that you can pick your own photo or have one for you as your background to each event.
- Very initiative in making each even, bit again, couldn’t find delete button in case I mess up an event (i.e. misspelled word or wrong date)
Overall a great app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful review jcage444! If you would like to delete an event, swipe from right to left on the event you would like to delete and you will see the option. If you would like to share or edit and event, swipe from left to right to get those options. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with or have any suggestions!
Love it but issues.
Beautiful app. Great options. Easy to use.
Crashes sometimes, and other times won’t let you save a new entry, losing it instead. Otherwise very good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.