THE SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PARIS MARATHON STARTS NOW!
Before the 42.195km on April 5th, discover the new official Schneider Electric Paris Marathon app and its functionalities:
• Preparation which is adapted: whatever your level, discover our preparation guides and training plans adapted to each time target time over the distance.
• Exclusive prizes: take up our challenges and be rewarded by our official partners to motivate you during your preparation.
• Detailed monitoring of your training sessions and above all the possibility to compare yourself with your friends, your family or colleagues also taking part in the event.
How does it work?
1. I download the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon app and I log on with my time to account
2. I connect my running app or my connected watch.
3. I start my training!
4. My training sessions are uploaded in the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon app.
5. I can take up the challenges, monitor my preparation and that of my friends.
And for spectators?
It’s possible to follow your favourite runners on 5th April. It’s very simple to get involved:
• Download the app
• Find your favourite runners
• Follow their progress on the Big Day and cheer them on!
So why don’t you join in?
Update of the application following the postponement of the event.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app that probably cost a ton to make
This app has so many features and tabs and NONE of them are what you want. This is an app for a race. You’d think that the main screen would show: 1) your registration info 2) how to track your time. I’ve dug through different tabs and different screens and I don’t even understand what they’re for. I can’t wait to delete this app. I would give it 0 stars if I could.
Synch doesn’t work
There is no way to manually enter your challenge data and the app doesn’t synch to your connected device. Very disappointing. Also, the training plans are by time instead of distance, so it doesn’t work for all running speeds.
App works well. Tomorrow is the race and we can see the course and track runners.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.