Cast your voice LIVE from your handheld device’s microphone to a Chromecast.
Connect to any available Chromecast video receiver -- including Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra or TVs with built-in casting.
Connect your destination Chromecast to a PA system, and your voice is instantly projected for all to hear.
In addition, you can output your live microphone input directly to:
- A connected Bluetooth receiver
- Your handheld device's built-in speakers
- A device or PA system attached directly to your handheld device's headphone jack
- This app casts your microphone input to Chromecast devices (v1 and v2) that support video (devices with HDMI output or TVs that support the Chromecast video protocol).
- This app DOES NOT cast to audio-only Chromecast devices such as "Chromecast Audio" which is sold with a single audio jack and no video output.
Ratings and Reviews
It works like a mike!!!
To dev:Could we collab I have unity too I have a game on the AppStore called BFS, which is an AIRPLANE SIM game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.