Nurture a thriving, beautiful world by creating life, developing communities and discovering the quiet mysteries of the valley.
*Best Feel Good Game - 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019*
*Nominated for Best Meaningful Play - 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019*
*Nominated for Best Indie Game - TapTap Game Awards 2018*
*Overall Outstanding - Play by Play 2017*
*Excellence in Design - Play by Play 2017*
*Audience Choice - Play by Play 2017*
"A striking puzzler... Undoubtedly one to watch. "
- Pocket Gamer
"A darn near impossible game to put down"
- Touch Arcade
"It’s awash in rich colors and filled with sweeping mountains and lush forests"
- Venture Beat
• Grow a thriving, healthy world. Discover the endless challenges within the valley and find the elusive balance needed to sustain it.
• Swipe up and down to shape the land at your fingertips. Designed with intuitive controls to be easy to pick up and play.
• Relax and play at your own pace to craft your perfect world.
• Develop your skills with handcrafted goals, and unlock animals to populate your world.
• Each day is a new challenge as you play through the seasons and weather, including rain, snow, fog and more.
• Original music and handcrafted audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to create an immersive soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Valleys Between has no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, grow your valley forever.
The latest update of Valleys Between includes some exciting new content!
- Quests have had a big update! We've not only added a ton of new quests, we've also updated a number of earlier quest levels. Quest Levels 5,6,8-11 and 13-15 have all been updated and rebalanced. If you're on one of these quest levels and want to reset your quests to get the updates, you can use the Reset Quests button on your Quests screen (note: this will reset all of your current progress).
- What's this? Not only can you now upgrade each animal to improve their stats, there are also some new animals you can unlock!
- Our menus have also had an overhaul, and we've fixed a number of reported bugs. Plus we’ve also included some updates to help our animals be a little smarter about choosing where they walk.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the graphics, they are absolutely beautiful! And I like how the finger swiping is so smooth. I have one suggestion though: it would be fun to create your own worlds in a sandbox mode and play them. That would be really cool. Adding people would be fun and grow crops and things.
I encountered a bug that almost no people would find but I would count it as a bug. So when my lives go to zero I can still make trees and things while it is going to the home screen. If there is an obelisk that pops when my lives hit 0, it makes the lives -1. Again, this is something nobody would find, but it’s better fixing.
Mediocre Amount of Fun
To say that this game isn’t fun is not entirely true, but to call it fun is being too generous. It’s too simple to really be engaging, and as you get further in the game, sheer luck decides how far you get to progress. I can’t count how many times I’ve been far in a game, and an oil spill grows in a spot that is physically impossible to get to in 3 turns. Once, my fox was just far enough to make it perfectly in 3 turns, but a fire broke out right in my path making it impossible to clean the oil. On top of that, animals don’t specifically target disasters. You can guide them with trees, but they won’t turn to where they came from if a disaster breaks out. Overall, it’s a pleasant game, but frustrating that luck plays such a heavy hand in it. Would be nice if the game made it so that it would never generate a scenario that is guaranteed to take a life point away from you. It is not a bad game, but it is not worth paying for.
Zen and fun!
I bought this game off a whim because I thought it looked interesting but I actually am having a ton of fun with it! It’s strategic in the sense that you have to manage your moves carefully, but still fun to where even if pure not doing so good you still feel like your doing something. It’s very relaxing too, and t keeps your mind preoccupied if you want to just relax for a bit. It also has amazing sound and visual design. Overall a 10/10 for me!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Little Lost Fox Ltd
- 191.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Little Lost Fox Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.