Astra is the easiest way to keep track your money, across all of your accounts, and automatically put funds aside for your savings goals—anything from going on vacation to buying a house. Simply connect your bank accounts and manage the movement of your money with programmable “routines.” All you have to do is choose which accounts, the frequency, and the amount—and you can change a routine whenever you want. No more remembering to schedule a transfer between your accounts or keeping a complicated spreadsheet to manage your cash flow.
Astra is for you if you want to:
- See all of your checking, savings, and credit account balances in one place.
- Automate your savings and track your progress across all of your savings goals.
- Put money aside little by little for medium- to long-term goals—anything from saving for a vacation or buying a new suit, to putting a downpayment on a house or building a rainy day fund.
- Define and customize how much money should move between any of your accounts whenever you choose.
- Manage inconsistent income while still putting enough money away for your most important financial goals.
- Simplify your personal finances with your Astra Wallet and designate funds for each of your goals. You no longer have to open a separate savings account every time you want to put money aside for something specific.
We are working hard to make Astra an app you love! This release includes:
- New Sub Accounts – partition your existing bank account for a purpose or savings goal
- More detail for the status of your Routines
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far So good
The latest update just added some more Saving Goals which I really like. The 52 week challenge is great. I use that on another app service and I’m glad to see that here. My goal is rebuild my savings that I lost due to unemployment a few years back. I set aside a hour or two every day to do a driver delivery service and save 100% of that money. I hope the developers continue to make creative ways to save and manage while maintaining a 𝗙𝗘𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 service. It’s hard to save when every bank wants to nickel and dime their customers for using their service.
Good app but still needs work
Now I will say it’s an amazing app, but I can tell it’s in the beginning stages. I would say make it more user friendly and allow us to have a transfer button instead of scheduling back to our accounts. It becomes a bit troublesome when scheduling a transfer back to original account. Also I believe it would be cool to at some point create us a debit card for us to use what’s in our acclaims read of having us wait for it to be transferred. I love how it allows us to save and most of all it’s free which makes it more valuable. Also huge suggestion is making the creations of goals more user friendly because it still seems a bit complicated going though many steps just to make a goal. Even allow it to give suggestions for saving would be awesome. Again though it still needs a bit of work, but it’s a great app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We are actually overhauling much of what you described and have the updates in the pipeline for release. And debit cards are also on our product roadmap! We'd love to hear more about your experience with our app now, and especially after our upcoming releases. You can always reach us at email@example.com!
The Finance App I’ve always dreamed of
For someone coming from the world of computers and an engineering background I really appreciate this app. It removes all restrictions for money transfers, filling the gap where some banks are lacking (i.e. Chase Bank) in features. For anyone familiar with IFTTT this will feel somewhat familiar and you will understand the concept. So far the app has been extremely easy to navigate and is set up with a lot of functions for you to customize and truly personalize your experience. Looking forward to seeing the future development of this app !
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We are working hard to make Astra even better!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.