This app are the lessons from the "Workbook for Students" section of A Course In Miracles. The app allows you to view lessons, configure notifications and add notes.
The lessons are listed in a table structure and offers the following features:
• Allows you to search for text and/or lesson numbers.
• Once a lesson has been viewed, it will be marked as viewed/completed.
• You can filter on incomplete/completed lessons
• You can mark lessons as completed.
• Highlight text in a choice of colours.
The app also remembers your last viewed lesson and upon app restart it will automatically display the last viewed lesson, which then allows you to easily navigate to the next or previous lessons.
You can also set up notifications which allows you to:
• Specify the frequency of notifications, e.g. hourly, and/or days on which you would like the notifications to be delivered.
• Set the notification text, which is automatically set with the lesson summary, but allows you to customise the text as desired
• Specify sound
"All quotes from A Course in Miracles © are from the Workbook for Students
from the Third Edition, 2007. They are used with written permission from the copyright holder and publisher, the Foundation for Inner Peace, P.O. Box 598,
Mill Valley, CA 94942-0598, www.acim.org and firstname.lastname@example.org."
Added ability to flag lessons
Improved filtering on lesson selection
Notification bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No excuses now!!
This the first app I’ve ever reviewed but I need to for this one because it is so helpful. Easy to use; no glitches; reminders take you right to the Lesson you’re on; simple to add your own notes. The only thing it doesn’t do is do the work for me :(
Plain and Simple
Straight forward, the lessons with no bells and whistles, and no glitches. A solid app that gives you the workbook in a convenient pocket to go format.
Would love to see a dark theme for night-time viewing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.