Banco di Caribe Mobile banking
Safe and Convenient, anytime, anywhere.
Banco di Caribe Mobile banking enables you to bank on your internet-enabled smartphone or tablet
anytime and anywhere you want, with a high level of security.
Through the Banco di Caribe mobile banking free app you will be able to:
- Logon by using your existing BdC Online Logon ID and the one time passcode provided by your security token
- Pay your bills with ease
- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Make local transfers to BdC and other bank accounts
- Make inter-island transfers
- Make international transfers
- Schedule payments (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Approve all transactions at once
- View your online statements and interest letters
- View your Banco di Caribe credit card balances and make payments
- View your investment portfolio
- Activate and deactivate your debit card for international use
- Block and unblock your account for card transactions in case your card is missing or has been
Other great features available through our Banco di Caribe Mobile banking app are:
- Our ATM locator
- The in app online help function
- The in app Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) function
- The possibility to check the exchange rate of the day
- The responsive screen adjustment on all smartphones and tablets
How to use BdC Mobile banking app
To use the Banco di Caribe Mobile app, you must:
- Be a customer of Banco di Caribe with an active current or savings account
- Be enrolled for the BdC Online service
- Have received your BdC Online security token after your enrolled for BdC Online
- Have activated your security token
If all of the above is in place, and you have downloaded the app on your smartphone or tablet, click on the ‘Mobile banking’ button. Subsequently, choose the island where your accounts are registered, after which you follow the same steps when logging on the BdC Online web-based version.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.