Up is a digital bank designed to help you organise your money and simplify your life.
Try Australia’s highest rated banking app (4.9 Stars App Store | 4.8 Stars Play Store).
Get locally‑based support, 7 days a week using Talk to Us in-app.
Next Gen security features and the safety of accounts backed by Bendigo Bank.
Smash your savings goals:
* Create and customise multiple Savers for your life goals instantly.
* Earn interest across all your Savers
* Round-up your spare change with every purchase. Boost your Round-ups to supercharge your savings.
* We’ve got you covered. Split your pay into any of your Savers automatically on pay day.
* Use Covers and Forwards to stick to a budget and save every last cent
Get on top of your spending:
* See where every dollar goes with auto-spend categorisation.
* Get monthly, weekly, and daily insights into your spending habits.
* See all your upcoming bills at a glance. Avoid late fees. You’re on it.
* Automatically track everything you spend at specific brands and shops.
* Always know your balance with instant notifications.
Pay mates & kill bills:
* Stand out from the crowd and get paid to your personalised $Upname.
* Pay easy. Pay instantly. Osko support built‑in.
* Life is a conversation. Up organises your payments in a messenger‑like thread.
* Move it through time. Schedule and repeat your payments down to the minute.
* Prefer BPAY to pay bills? We’ve got that too.
Bank overseas, without the fees:
* No fees on international purchases online or in‑person.
* Get the actual Mastercard exchange rate, with no added conversion or mark‑up fees.
* No fees from Up when you use ATMs overseas.
* Keep it safe. Lock down your card with in-app card controls.
* Instantly see the cost of purchases in both Australian dollars and foreign currencies.
* Make International Money Transfers with TransferWise.
Bank smarter, not harder:
* Get instant Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ as well as support for Garmin Pay™ and Fitbit Pay™
* Use an Apple Watch app that is a first class banking citizen when you are on the go
* Hands full? Just ask Siri to move some money
Getting better every day:
* Up is always on the move. We’re in the business of shipping software updates ...often.
* Built from the ground up by a team of hardcore tech heads, so we can roll out changes quicker and cleaner than most banks. When we’re fast, you’re fast.
* Teamwork makes the dream work. Use Talk to Us in app to tell us the ultimate wish‑list you want from Up. We’re all ears, all the time.
T&Cs @ up.com.au/terms. International money transfers performed by TransferWise. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited is the issuer of all Up branded banking and financial products provided through Up apps. Registered address: The Bendigo Centre, Bath Lane, Bendigo, Vic, 3550.
+ Now you can long press on a Talk to Us thread to archive the chat. The threads might be gone, but we'll always have the memories. TTYL.
+ International transactions will once again get the Round Ups treatment. You might see a small lift in savings, a round balance & a release of tension in your shoulders, this is expected.
+ We politely asked some bugs to find alternative arrangements. Don’t worry, we gave them heaps of time and wrote them a reference.
+ Keep your app up to date to get an early present this year. We'll keep it under the tree for now. You can't open it yet but you can look at the box.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to register
The description does not say where are the available countries. My phone number does not work with it (the next button is inactive). I guess it does not work here (in Hungary)..
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, as you have found, we currently only support Australian accounts and phone numbers. We'll add this information to the app description to better inform future users.
It was Over before it even Started
Was sent the Link from a friend, Installed the App first on my Android and attempted to Signup. Continuous Unexpected Error message displayed upon entering the Verification Code Sent to me..... I then proceeded to install it on my iPhone to see if I could get it to work....to which I just received the notification that I have to many Failed Verification Attempts....To be honest I’m probably not gonna waste my time attempting it again so to make sure this doesn’t happen with your other potential customers you might wanna get on to that pretty quick.....Seemed like it would of been a decent app to use to which is a shame.....
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry you're experiencing issues during sign up. If you could email email@example.com we'd love to look into it further (please include your phone number so we are able to look you up).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.