mod ZERO is a math game based on division operation. It makes this simple math operation really an amazing thing to play.
Keep on bursting the bubble with the suitable pin to increase the score. The pins should be detached such that the number on the sheet can divide the number on the bubble.
If b = bubbled number and s = sheet's number then,
b%s = 0 (mod should be zero)
Try to collect 3 stars from each level so to complete the target of 18 stars. Try to make the highest score possible to increase your grand total score.
How to play the game in detail could be found inside the game.
Key Features at a Glance:
- 6 Different Levels (with slightly different gameplay)
- A Target to achieve 18 Stars to crack the game.
- View all your performance records, at one place.
- Try to reach maximum high scores to increase your grand total scores.
- "Duet Play" mode which let's you to connect your iPhone with nearby iPhone over Wi-Fi and compete with your nearby friends.
- Customisable control inside the game.
- Haptic Feedbacks to complement your actions and sounds.
- With a beautiful and colourful UI for a better experience.
Introducing "mod ZERO" a name that defines the concept of game on itself.
The following are the new changes and updates...
- Improved Pin drag-and-drop.
- Some new sounds.
- Fixed the bug where it sometimes don't play sound FX.
- Fixed the occasional crash when trying to replay on Level 5 and Level 6.
- Fixed some minor other bugs and improved UI to make overall experience even better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this game. It's so much different then other math games. The best thing that I loved are Haptic Feedbacks. It works really well :) !!
Great app for my daughter 👍🏻
This is really a good math game. I was very happy when my daughter was playing this so interestingly. She is not so good in math at school, but somehow she managed to earn 15 stars in this game!!! Very surprising and actually impressive!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.