Listen to your iPod collections at 0.5X - 2.5X speed. Supports multitasking, remote controller. Study mode(A/B repeat, quick rewind/forward), sleep timer.
* Save time listening to podcasts and audiobooks. Play at any speed using a slider!
* Study mode helps you learn more effectively.
* Sleep timer can save your battery while you sleep.
SpeedUp Player features:
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X(half speed) - 2.5X (0.1X interval)
- Preserve pitch(tone) while changing playback speed.
- Play directly from your iPod collection.
- Play from app's Documents folder. (Wi-Fi file transfer is possible)
- Customizable gestures to access most features.
- Configurable quick rewind/forward buttons. 4 buttons can be set individually.
- Full multitasking support.
- Remote controller support.
- Sleep timer (pause after 10/20/30/60/120 minutes)
- A/B repeat : repeat interval using simple button press
- bookmark: save bookmarks with comments. A/B repeat section can be bookmarked.
- reads chapter information.
- Extremely fast iPod library browsing (disk+memory based cache)
- Browse by album/artist/songs/playlists/podcasts
- Simple playlist
- Pause/resume on phone call(audio interruption).
- Pause when headphone is unplugged.
- Music tracks can be set to be played at 1X.
- UI supports light/dark theme.
- supports CarPlay.
- video tracks are not supported.
- does not support DRM protected files.
fix bookmark bug when accessing files from dropbox.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Had to buy it again
I used this app for years. There was a rebranding and I could no longer install it on a new iPhone, so here we go - double or nothing. Developer did not answer my email, I hope he is well and continues to develop it, maybe update the interface with new colors/graphics, make it safer to import / export bookmarks/notes (in a playlist?) I lost notes a few times... fabulous essential app for me even as it is.
Best audiobook player I’ve tried!
I’ve been using this app for 8 years, it’s the best audiobook player you can get on the market. It has unique ability to repeat playing a book after the end. You can’t find this feature in any other audiobook player. The settings also have many useful features for both music & audiobook. Will buy again (if next version available)
My main Go-To Audio app!
Most other audiobook apps have much thicker speed up granularities (typically 25%). Unfortunately, this is not helpful with certain readers (depending on accent and natural reading flow). I love that I can control to a 5% granularity.
I also appreciate the ability to configure multiple go-back and jump-ahead values. My absolute favorite audiobook app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.